Chapter 75

Ha! I'm going crazy! Being with Sol-a, these days pushed my adrenaline to its peak. Her flirting with me every now and then seemed natural and became a habit. This is getting dangerous. To think that our relationship is still vague. I am actually happy as to what's going on. Even my studies are not disregarded because she never fails to remind me of it. She is always at my side but this is not like me. I have to sort it out.

Norae, who was once again conflicted, sighed and walked on her way to the humanities building for her next class schedule. 

"Remember, you have to be there at the meeting. I ask for your cooperation especially to the ladies!" The class representative announced to the class.

"Again? It seemed we are having a meeting every month like this and why do they have to schedule it on Thursday?"

"I'm sure the seniors don't have a class schedule on Friday so.."

"Yeah I agree."

Most of the female students murmured with each other. 

"Would it be okay to slip right? I still have class tomorrow and I heard that our professor loves a surprise exam. He seemed to be a professor from hell too. " Hae-Kyung said to Norae and Sol-a.

"Yeah, I prefer that way too." (Sol-a)

"It seemed you are in lay-low with this kind of event. Is it really okay with you Sol-a?"

 "It's so bothersome you know. I'm getting tired with it."

"Woahhh to hear it coming from our department queen! Anyway, we should slip discreetly. Our seniors will definitely stop us if we get busted. You hear it Kim Norae? Don't make a mess just like time okay?"

"..." So she recalled. That was the time she got drunk because of the soju. Due to her carelessness, Hae-Kyung asked Sung-pyu to bring Norae at her home together with Sol-a. She also remembered that after that, she noticed Sol-a's finger nails were cut short which was so unlikely of her. She also noticed that every time Hae-Kyung praise Sung-Pyo, Sol-a answered nonchalantly. She looked at Sol-a wondering what she is thinking.

****************

Just like an unexpected turn of event, the moment we arrived at the meeting venue, we also, coincidentally meet Sung-Pyo, who was also having a meeting with his department in the same place that we have.

"What a small world. Tsk." I heard Sol-a snickered in a low voice. She could see the unpleasant expression on her face. I smiled. I feel delighted inside for unknown reasons. 

"Huh? Did you say something Sol-a?" (Hae-Kyung)

"Nothing. Let's go settle down and get out of this place immediately after the meeting."

"Oh, isn't it Sung-Pyo Oppa?" (Oh Hae-Kyung, you just fueled Sol-a's anger.) "Hello Oppa! Are you also having a meeting here?"

"Oh yes! I'm surprised to see you. Hello Norae! Hello Miss Sol-a!" It seemed that he is formal with Sol-a. 

I just smiled at him at told him we will find a seat. "Let's go." as I grabbed her hand and walked away.

****************

"Isn't it Baek Sol-a? Woah, she is really gorgeous you know." one of his classmates commented. Sung-Pyo looked at him and asked.

"You know her?"

"Of course! She is famous in our school! She is the queen of their department. Apparently, she also has lots of rumors that surround her. Well, that's expected for being well-known. You were in the army so you would not know."

"..."

"But lately, she seemed closer to her girl classmates and it seemed that she is not involved with any guy now on campus. She seemed closer to Kim Norae. Isn't she your..."

"That was in the past though. And yeah, they seemed close." He absentmindedly answered. "What are the rumors about Baek Sol-a?"

"Well, rumors where she was involved with the third party. She was found out two-timing with his boyfriend. When the guy found it out, he confronted Baek Sol-a. I heard police were involved because the guy hurt her."

"Really? It was a dangerous act if it were true."

"You were surprised too right? Anyway, she was always surrounded by men who tried to get her attention. Girls both adored and hate her."

Is it okay with Norae to be close with that kind of personality?  I should at least tell her, right?

****************

"It is my first time to see Sol-a drink a lot! Is she okay?" One of her girls in the table they shared commented. She was surprised to see Sol-a bottoms up the glass of beer.

"Of course, I am okay. Now then, bottoms up! Cheers!"

"Cheers!" They were also affected by her cheerfulness and they laughed out loud like having a lot of time.

"Aren't we supposed to be discreet?" Hae-Kyung whispered to Norae. Norae looked at Sol-aa worriedly.