Chapter 78

"Ji-Hwan, you arrived! Sol-a can't stay put looking for you!" my mother lively greeted him. We were attending a party where my family's close associates were also attending. Since my mother and his mother are very close friends so it's normal that we met too.

"What are you talking about mom?" I angrily rebutted. Even though Mom always teases us but I got the feeling that she really wants me to end up with Ji-Hwan Oppa.

"Ommona! Don't be shy my lovely daughter. Shall we proceed to marriage discussion so you won't get lonely anymore?"

"Mom!" as I angrily encounter her teasing, Ji-Hwan laughed. Every time we met; they always have the same joke about marriage which irritates me more.

"Yes auntie. Should I just have left you the details then." he even replied.

"Oh, I'm glad to hear it! Now let me leave the both of you. I'm pretty sure you missed each other already. Hohoho!"

"Don't you dare arrange anything Mom!" I hurriedly say as my mother shamelessly left us while laughing. "Oppa!"

"Hmmmm?" while getting a drink from the waiter who just passed by.

"Get a girlfriend already so they won't play matchmaking between the two of us!"

"Why? Don't you like us to be together?" Bastard! He even teased me more!

"We both know I'm not your type!"

"Says who?" Grrrr... He even looked at me smugly as he sipped the content of his glass. "Anyway, I heard that you have not yet accepted the offer your brother about the internship? It's not you to hesitate like this."

"I'm still thinking about it." I calmly replied.

"Hmmm... better to make a decision as soon as possible. Do you still have subjects left?" Of course, he is concerned. He was my demon tutor after all who gave me hellish teaching before. If it's not for him, I would not be able to get a scholarship at the university I am in, where my father and brothers as well as he graduated.

"I have a few left."

"It seemed that you are following my footsteps."

"The hell?"

"How's Norae?" I snapped my head upon hearing her name. "I heard she is getting credits to be able to graduate together with you."

"Why are you interested? Do you still have feelings for her?" Don't you dare! She is mine! I almost spit out.

"I wonder."

"Oppa-"

"I am just curious. You don't need to up your guard." I flinched at his answer as he smiled meaningfully.

"What are you-"

"Send my regards to her okay and don't forget to decide faster about the internship. Let's meet again sometime!" he said and left me. I looked at his back as he was getting farther away. What a weird guy.

Before Ji-Hwan Oppa graduated, he asked Norae to date him but Norae flatly rejected him. I don't know her reason and I did not ask. My heart ached the last time I saw both of them hugging. I can't imagine how would I feel if Norae accepted his feelings. If she did, what should I do? But I was really glad that she did not return it. Ji-Hwan Oppa is handsome and very smart. He is a very talented guy that any woman would admire. So why would Norae reject him? Well, maybe just like Oppa said, his manliness doesn't appeal to her. Anyway, Norae is mine. My possessiveness to her shocked me as I realized it.

*****************

I was speechless with Hae-Kyung's keen observation to me. Last time, I was able to evade her question by seeing you are just imagining things and laughed it out. Both Sol-a and I did not tell her about what's going on between the both of us but I never expected her to be as sharp as tact!

I was walking on the way to the library exit when I heard a voice that stopped me from my track.

"Norae, can I talk to you?" I look back and saw Sung-Pyo Oppa getting closer.