Chapter 80

****Dedicated to a good friend of mine. Thanks for being my first reader!***

____________________________________________________________________

"So you already decided to accept the internship program? When are you going to start?" Norae asked Sol-a as she was washing the dishes they just used while Sol-a was downloading movies to watch on her laptop.

"Maybe 3 weeks from now. I still have a few things to prepare. Our class will end this week right? Oh the movie is almost done downloading."

"Yeah. All my classes will wrap up this week. I'm almost done too."

"Do we have beer in the refrigerator?"

"Yeah I bought 6 pieces. It was 2+1 so I grabbed it."

"Good job!"

Both of them settled on the floor as they start watching the movie.

"I sometimes really don't understand your taste in movie," Sol-a commented as they watch. It was a rom-com-erotic-action kind of movie. It was Norae's choice this time and she just downloaded it though she was eyeing it suspiciously and concluded that she won't like it.

"Me too. I just want to try watching it though." Norae laughed. She recalled the first time she invited Sol-a on a movie preview on which the ticket she used was from the raffle drawn she won. The movie was an uncut version of the rom-erotic genre. 

"So, I will be busy once I start my internship program," she said as she leaned her head to Norae's shoulder. "And our time schedule might be hard to match up."

"Are you saying you will get lonely not seeing me?" Norae hearing Sol-a's words sound sad to hear so to lighten up, she starts to tease her.

"O-of course not!" Immediate denial.

"Oh really? I will be lonely though."

"Really?" replied the surprised Sol-a. She lifted her head and looked at Norae. She did not expect her to admit it immediately. 

"You are cute when you act like that you know." Norae smiled as she glace at Sol-a.

Bu-dump... She was mesmerized to see her blushing. Norae reached out and touch her reddened cheeks.

"How cheeky of you," Sol-a commented to hide her embarrassment which made Norae widen her smile. "Since we might not be seeing much, why don't we go to the beach next week?"

"Sounds good! Are we going to invite Hae-Kyung too?"

"Oh, well.. It's up to you." Sol-a replied and murmured. "Though truth be told I just want the two of us together."

"Hmmm. I suspect that she might tell us, traitor, if she found out we went on our own without inviting her."

"Yeah. She's so sharp you know. It seemed that you can't hide everything from her."

"Ah hahaha.. I Agree." Norae could still recall how Hae-Kyung pinpointed out her "feelings". Her relationship with Sol-a right now is enough to make her happy. Both of them have no intention of telling others about it.

Just being with her, kissing her, and touching her is enough though lately, she is not sure how to handle her growing desire to have Sol-a. Sometimes she is afraid to find out. Just like now at this moment, she is aware of how soft is her body leaning to her.

Damnit! Sol-a unaware of Norae's inner turmoil leaned closer. 

"Aren't you hot?" Norae subtly asked. You're such a tease. Sniff sniff.  

"No. I'm comfortable this way. Am I making you uncomfortable?" 

"No. Y-you are making me hot," Norae answered as she avoided her gaze.

Sol-a gasped. She looked at Norae in surprise but her gaze was being evaded. She could see her raising embarrassment from her neck to its cheeks. She gulped. Norae looked sexy with a reddened face. Instinctively, she reached out to Norae's face and close the gap between them.

"Hnnngg." Being unexpectedly attacked, a moan escaped to her lips that made Sol-a's mind turned wild. She earnestly devoured her lips with gusto.

Norae pulled her closer as her right hand started to explore the softness in front of her. She felt her neck was being explored by those daring lips that made her moan seductively.

"God.." Sol-a uttered when she heard how Norae moaned while she was enjoyed kissing and tasting her exposed neck. It sounds like a sweet melody to her ear. She could feel her rising desire as she starts to touch her shoulder down to her breasts.

Norae startled when she noticed Sol-a's hand and tried to catch it that made Sol-a stopped kissing and looked at her questioningly. While still holding her hand, Norae smiled at her.

"My turn." and softly pushed Sol-a. The sudden push made her lie down to where they were sitting just a while ago. She was pleased to see Sol-a's surprised expression. She felt empowered looking down to her. Her hunger is getting wilder. Norae holds both of her shoulders while she sits atop of her, leaned closer, and kissed her hungrily.