Chapter 83

We were back in the villa walking hand in hand. Both of us clearly enjoyed our night trip talking and laughing at the same time. The night breeze is so cool in the skin while her hands are warm against mine. We grabbed a beer to the nearest convenience store and decided to drink it inside.

"Are you not tired?" Sol-a asked. We are both back in the veranda facing the ocean enjoying the sea breeze. It was already 11 in the evening.

"I am fine. How about you? Are you not cold?"

"I don't get cold easily."

Silence followed but it was not awkward. I looked at her. Ever since I realize my feelings for her, I almost let go of our friendship by distancing myself from her. I was too afraid this feeling will grow but Sol-a followed me with her anxious self to fix our little "dispute". I tried to escape with my coward self but she was able to catch me unconsciously. She binds me with my promise I made before not letting her go and turn my back on her. Every time I look at her I became anxious. She was always surrounded by men who adored her. I keep thinking that a serious and handsome man would suit her best just like our senior Nam Ji-Hwan. Despite my running thought, my heartaches. I don't think I can just let her go easily and now, it's too late already. I have fallen to the pit of love in the person of a lovely lady named Sol-a. But do I deserve her? My family, her family, our friends and the society, I am pretty sure it would be hard to accept us. 

I drowned myself with the remaining beer I had.

"What's the problem? Why do you look at me like that?"

"Nothing. I just realized how much I love you." I steeled myself and say my honest thought as possible.

"W-what? Don't say embarrassing things." being embarrassed, she covered her face with her hands.

"Hul! I'm just telling the truth you know."

"Yah Kim Norae!"

"What?" I laughed. Her face is redder. "I am really happy you know just being with you." I seriously said.

"Geez... Now you are being cheesy." she fanned herself with her hand now. It's a rare sight to see her like that. Sol-a has a strong personality and it pleased me to see her embarrassed. She looked cute more than ever.

I stand and walked behind her. Not able to contain myself anymore, I hugged her from behind. I felt her flinched and relaxed after a while. I inhaled her scent. I don't what the future brings but I am really happy for now.

******************

I woke up refreshed. I stretched my body. I, too am very happy. I am getting giddy just the thought of spending my time with Norae. I looked at the person beside me sleeping like a child. Ah, what a blessing! I touched her hair and tucked it behind her ear. Last night, I gather my courage to ask her to sleep beside me. I thought she would tease me but instead, she answered shyly. I was not able to close my eyes first. I'm so aware of her warmth. I turned around to face her but she was already snoring. Geez, I can't even ask for a goodnight kiss. Sniff sniff.

"Mghh," Norae responds still asleep. 

How cute. I smiled and kiss her on the cheeks before getting up. 

I went to the kitchen and prepared breakfast. Today we decided to play on the beach. Excitement is not enough to describe how I feel. I was able to convince Norae to wear a swimsuit.

"I have to take a lot of pictures! A whole bunch of Norae pictures! Kyaaa!" I dreamily said. I feel my perverted self getting a nosebleed.