Chapter 69

It was Saturday. I woke up late lazing since I don't have a schedule for the day. I propped myself with the pillow. Lately I have been anxious. My emotions are on heights and I have been doing things that I shouldn't have. What if I can no longer control myself? What if I make a huge mistake and will end my friendship with Sol-a. I promised her that I will stay beside her. What should I do? This feeling is getting stronger as the days passed. 

I picked up my phone to check for messages. We were just together last night but I'm already missing her. This is making me crazy. When did I become like this?

Ping. 1 message received.

Norae are you busy today? Let's meet up. I don't have anything to do for now. -Hee-Jin

Okay. It's been ages already too since I see you.- Norae

Just after graduation Hae-Jin has been busy at work. I'm glad we could meet today. I need some breather too.

I hurriedly took a bath and prepared. Later I received another message and it was from Sol-a. She said she will go home since her father will arrive and they will have lunch together. I smiled at her message and replied to be careful always.

**********************

Sol-a immediately smiled imagining Norae's face while reading her message to be careful all the time. She ridiculously felt spoiled. Her feelings have been stirred up in a while being with her. She just wanted to be with her all the time and unknowingly feeling anxious. 

Ughhh.. This is making me sick. What should I do? 

Ever since that ex-boyfriend of Norae arrived, her emotions are on edge.  She felt so unsure of what to do and her confidence to be with her is deteriorating. She wants to know what she thinks. She wants to know how she feels. She wants to see her but took a step back. She became addicted to her presence. 

Sol-a sighed. Norae, what should I do with you?

**********************

"Kim Norae! What's with your long face today? Aren't you happy to see me?" Hee-Jin immediately grabbed Norae's arm. Something is off with Norae and she wonders why.

"What are you talking about? We just met now and you give me that kind of greetings?" 

"Ohhh. What's up with the attitude? Is it because of him?"

 Hee-jin immediately asked since it seemed that Norae has been out. They are now in a Beer and Chicken restaurant near in OO District. They decided to meet first in a coffee shop and transferred to grab some beer and chicken. At first, she just thought that maybe she was just tired of her hectic class schedule and ignored it. But later, Norae's eyes seemed disturbed. Her usual demeanor is a bit off. Of course, she would confidently know since they have been best of friends since they were young. She knows Norae if something's bothering her. So, she has to guess.

"No. Why would you think of that Hee-Jin?" 

"Is it not? Then what is it? You know you can tell me anything."

"Will you really listen to me Hee-Jin? Will you do not judge me?" Norae suddenly asked after a minute of pause. Hee-jin unconsciously straightened her back hearing Norae's voice.

Uh-oh. I think this is serious.  And so, she thought.