Chapter 84

"Norae come on! Are you still not done yet?" I heard Sol-a called. I hesitated to go out. I am not confident to wear a two-piece swimsuit. I should have not agreed with her. If not with those puppy eyes pleading me, I would never wear such a thing! I feel exposed!

"Is it really okay to walk outside with this?" I meekly asked. I peeked at the bathroom door.

"Come let me see." she urged. "Come on. Do you want me to come and get you?" 

Hul. I am threatened. Alright then. I stepped outside the bathroom slowly. I bowed down my head in embarrassment. I could feel her gaze on me. 

"Come closer." I heard a strained in her voice as she says. 

I lifted my head and looked at Sol-a. I can't see her face clearly. She was against the light so I am not sure how she looks at me now. 

Like a good child, I walked slowly towards trying to hide my exposed skin to her intense gaze. Later then I know, she met me halfway and we both stop near the bed. She too was wearing a red two-piece swimsuit covered with a laced see-through shoal. Her beautiful body was flaunting I can't help but to admire. 

"Maybe we should just stay here and play, don't you think so?" Sol-a whispered to my ear. I did not notice her leaned closer. Her voice is laced with desire. My body reacted immediately.

I gulped and tried to look at her. Wrong move. I was pushed. I lost my balance and landed with a thud in the soft bed. My feet were dangling at the foot of the bed. The next thing I noticed was being pinned down while both of my hands are above my head. It happened so fast. She was now hovering over me like a predator looking at her prey and the next thing I know made me lost my senses as she crashed her lips to mine.

A moan escaped from my lips. Sol-a is doing erotic things to me! It's so invigorating. She kissed me hungrily as I answered her with the same footing. I could feel her soft naked flesh from the very small clothing she was wearing. I could feel the hotness of her skin as it touched mine. I want her more. My erratic breath hitched as her kisses explored not only my mouth but also my neck down to my breasts.

"Ah!" My mind went blank as I followed my instinct to touch her. Her brazen moves arced my body and ached to move closer to her. My freed hands started to explore her back and slowly untie her bra. It loosened immediately exposing her upper body. I gulped. I want to have her more than ever. Her beautiful body is so alluring. 

"Are you sure about it? We won't be able to stop if we continue." I asked. My voice is hoarse. Me too was already naked. Only my lower underwear remains as so as she. 

"I won't hold back anymore." She said and continued to kiss me hungrily. I can't deny my desire anymore. That day, we made love.

*********************

It was already past noon when I woke up. I looked at the person beside me. She was sleeping soundly. I blushed as I saw the marks I made on her naked flesh. I could recall how I moaned her name. The way she called me ignited my senses. I could feel my face burn with shyness. Later I realized that I had marks more than her all over my body. I now understand that love also accompanies desire. The stronger my love to her, the stronger my desire to be closer. The greed I feel was not just my imagination but a fact that this person was very important to me.

Sol-a stirred and opened her eyes. "Hi!" She said smiling. She looks so happy that it made her more beautiful.

I peaked at her lips. "Should we go to the beach later?"

"Yeah we should. That's the point we came here you know."

"And whose fault is that we are still here?" I asked with my eyebrows up.

"Well, I admit it was mine but it was yours, to begin with."

"What? The way you talk suggestively implies that I seduce you?"

"Did you not?" Sol-a answered naughtily. "By the way, don't go out with just swimsuit."

"Why? You were the one who begged me to wear it if I recall."

"Oh well... You see, you can't." She answered shyly and averted her eyes to mine. "I.. made a lot of marks."

"W-what?!" I startled. 

"You did a lot to me too so it's even," she smirked. 

Ha! What a brazen personality. 

"Now, let's get up now and eat first before I lost my sanity and eat you instead." She smirked again and nakedly walked away. She picked up our clothes and confidently enter the bathroom.

I was in dazed. She looked like a seductive goddess in the form of a beautiful named Baek Sol-a.