Chapter 86

"Finally! Congratulations to your graduation!" Each one of them greeted me and gave me flowers. A year has passed already. I was not able to graduate with Sol-a and Hae-Kyung because of the course I have to repeat that I failed during the second year. I was a bit disappointed but Sol-a and my family both cheered on me. They encouraged me to take it slowly. I was able to grab an internship program 6 months ago to one of the famous companies in Seoul. Sol-a continued her work at the XX Company and got promoted after she graduated. They liked her work ethic and dedication. 

Even though both of us were busy, we never failed to contact each other every now and then. We also made sure to see each other despite our busy schedules. 

A year passed smoothly and I finally graduated. I smiled happily as I passed another chapter of my life and ready to move on with another journey.

"Are you already sure about your decision?" My eldest brother, Kim Soe-sul asked me while walking side by side on the beach.

"Yes I think it would be for the best. And I think it will help me grow. You don't have to worry about me Oppa. I will be back soon." I said. My brother is a very caring person. I always ask him for advice every time I got in trouble. 

"Yes I know. Just don't forget to contact me anytime you want okay. You've really grown Norae."

"I'm not a kid you know!" I smiled widely which made him smile too. 

***********************

"Let's take a rest and eat. There are only a few boxes left to be arranged so it would be fine." I called Norae as we are both busy tidying our things.

2 weeks passed after the Norae's graduation and we flew to Australia to accept the scholarship we both applied to. I encouraged her to take the exam together with me to get a Master's Degree Scholarship and thankfully we both passed. I waited 6 months for her to graduate before telling her my plan. I'm glad she accepted it. I was already planning to kidnap her if I must if she did not agree. Such dark thoughts lingered.

One day, I announced my soon-to-be departure to my family while having dinner together nonchalantly.

"Mom, Dad, I accepted the scholarship from Australia for my Master's Degree. I already bought the ticket and I will go for 2 weeks from now."

"What?!!!" both of them were both shocked by my announcement. My dotted father almost burst in tears. My mother tried to console him. They still thought of me as a child when I'm already 25 years of age.

Back to my senses, I looked at Norae. I smiled happily. I wished for this moment to happen. I walked closer to her and held her hands.

"Why do you look at me that way?" Norae asked.

"Nothing. I'm just happy. I waited for this moment you know."

"Me too." she closes the gap between us and hugged me. My heart pounded and relaxed. "You just don't know how much I missed you during the times we were both busy."

"I know right. I feel the same. Will you be with me from now on?" I said as I inhaled her familiar scent.

"Are you proposing to me?" Norae joked. She looked at me with humor in her eyes.

I looked at her seriously and said. "Would you accept it if I am?"

"W-what?"

I smiled and kissed her. Whatever it is, I feel contented and my heart is full of joy.

"I love you," I whispered. It was a promise that I intend to fulfill. She looked at me with her eyes full of vigor.

"I love you too." and my heart swelled with happiness. She tiptoed and kissed me with all her heart. These feelings I have with you makes my heart flutter from the beginning. I wish to cherish it forever.

*************END************* 

Finally, I finished it! Woaahhh! Congrats to myself! Bow! Bow! I'm sorry for those who get disappointed with my ending story. It's hard to imagine how the late Ssamba will end this story on her own so I just thought of how will I want to end it. I put some a bit smut scenes for my own satisfaction. Forgive me! I hope you enjoy reading it folks!

I'm planning to write a story between the secret doting brother of Baek Sol-a, Baek Hyung-woo, and Kim Norae's potty-mouthed sister, Kim Geu-rim. Ayeeehhhh!!!

Please check out You Caught Me.