Chapter 81

Sol-a moaned. She was once again overpowered by Norae's seductive caress. She latched both of her arms to her neck and answered her kisses with the same intensity. Their position makes her mind run wild as she wants more. Once again, her hands explored and are now under Norae's clothes. She could feel her soft skin on her stomach, on her back. She continually touched her until she feels satisfied. 

Norae feeling weak from Sol-a's touches moaned inside her mouth. She put distance to both of them as she feels out of breath and panted. She looked at Sol-a and she was sure her lust was reflected on her eyes.

"We should stop before we go any further," Norae uttered while catching her breath. Even though how much her body dictates, her mind is not mentally ready yet. 

"Yeah. I think so too." Sol-a agreed while looking at her. She too was panting. She bit her own lips. To Norae, the action looked seductive that she almost throws herself once again. Before she jumps once again and lost her sanity, she gets off and offered her hand to Sol-a and help her get up.

*************************

"Next week? I am not sure yet. Since your Unnie has a hectic schedule so let me check first if I'm available." Hae-Kyung answered. Just like the plan, they invited her to go to the beach.

"Hectic schedule my ass. Aren't you just going to another blind date?" Norae uttered as she doubted Hae-Kyung's "hectic schedule".

"Huh? Did it not worked out with the guy you mentioned last time?" Sol-a curiously asked.

"She's a free spirit you know." Norae shrugged her shoulder as she answered herself.

"Yah Kim Norae! Shut that trap of yours!" Norae just laughed at her. "Let's just say, we had differences that it did not work out well." flipping her hair.

"Oh my. If that's the case then don't get discouraged. There are many fishes in the ocean you know. "

"And that what makes my schedule hectic. Hohoho. I have to catch many fishes as possible."  Hae-Kyung admitted.

"Eh???" 

"Are you not dating now Sol-a?" Hae-Kyung curiously asked. 

"Uhm, in fact, I am," she admitted that made Norae head snapped to her surprise. She did not expect Sol-a to admit a thing or two.

"No wonder you looked lovelier." 

"Well, thank you!"

"Is it a long-distance relationship?"

"Why do you ask?" she wonders how Hae-Kyung arrived with that question.

"Oh well, obviously you are with us always. Or you spent more of your time with Norae."

"...!"

"...!" Both Norae and Sol-a rendered speechlessly. Again, undoubtedly, Hae-Kyung is as sharp as a tact. 

"Y-you could say that." She answered awkwardly. She was glad that Hye-Kyung's attention was not on her but her phone when it beeped with a message at the same time. 

Phew! She sighed nervously. She could not lie very well. She looked at Norae and smiled. She could also sense her relieved expression.

*************************

In the end, Hae-Kyung was not able to join them at the beach. Apparently, she was called back at home by her parents demanding her presence because it has been a long time she was not able to visit home. They also tried to invite Hee-jin but turned down because she was to busy to afford a vacation. Sol-a also invited Min-Jeong but said that she will have a "Summer honeymoon" with her boyfriend.

Sol-a brought the Car of her brother as she once again threatened him by saying she will expose the motorcycle her brother bought secretly to their father.

"That brat vixen!" complained his brother who of course lost to her. 

Behind the wheel, Sol-a hummed happily as she keeps looking at Norae's sleeping figure. She is looking forward to their three-day, two-night trip at the beach.