Chapter 82

W-what kind of situation is this?! Norae thought in panic as to what situation she was in. She was lying in bed as Sol-a was hovering over and both of her hands are above her head. She was being pinned down! This is so erotic I might have a nosebleed!

Now let us recall the moment before it happened...

"Norae, wake up! Come on. We already arrived." Sol-a gently shakes her shoulders. She opened her eyes and close again. (She has low blood pressure.)

"Oh I'm sorry I fell asleep."

"It's fine. Don't worry about it."

"Woahhh! This place is beautiful! Is it really okay we use this?" Norae asked when she saw the scenery. It is a bungalow style beach house with a little garden. There is also a garage enough for two vehicles to fit in. 

"Of course. We don't have to hold back. The place is well-maintained so we will be okay for staying here." Sol-a answered as both of them enter the house gathering their things.

"So is it a private beach house owned by your brother?"

"Yeah. This is one of his property hidden to father."

"What?! Why would he hide it to your father? And how did you know it?" Norae asked. 

"Oh well. Let just say he uses this place as an escape sometimes to relax. And how did I know it? Of course I have my ways." Sol-a laughed like a villain. The truth is she accidentally learned this place so she asked his brother to use it in exchange not to tell their father about the place.

Being the doted younger sister she is, her brother allowed it. After all, he was confident that the place was secured and well-maintained. "Don't you dare bring your boyfriend there!" and it was the condition set by her brother. 

Sol-a smirked. Of course Norae is not a boyfriend.

They continually gather their things and arranged them. Next are the groceries. They helped each other cook for their lunch. 

"You go take a bath first and relax. I know you are tired. I will stay here and wash the dishes." Norae said to Sol-a after they eat.

Sol-a agreed and left Norae. She was indeed tired. After she left, Norae familiarized herself in the kitchen and started cleaning the dishes they used. 

She went look around after she dried everything. This place is cozy. Despite the hot weather, the sea breeze is welcoming and refreshing. 

"Ah it's making me sleepy." Her eyes are starting to droop so she decided to go to the bedroom after locking the front door for security reasons.

The house has two bedrooms with a connecting bathroom. She went to Sol-a's bedroom to check Sol-a and found out that she was already sleeping soundly. After being satisfied with what she saw, she then goes to her room and took a bath. They will be both refreshed after a good sleep.

***********************

"You're awake. Come here and let's enjoy the tea I prepared." Sol-a called to her. 

Ah what a beautiful view! Norae smile as she thought of how beautiful Sol-a is. It's already 5 in the afternoon and both of them went to the veranda which is facing in the sea.

"Are you hungry?" (Sol-a)

"No. I'm fine. It's so relaxing here. Thank you for inviting me." Norae smiled and sipped her cup of tea.

"It is my wish after all. We will be both busy. I'm glad you agreed to come here." Sol-a shyly answered. "Then how about we roam around later. I heard that this town has a night market and its near. We should check it ourselves. "

"Okay let's!" Norae excitedly agreed.

They only wear short pants, comfortable blouse, and beach slippers. They walked and looked around. The place is lively and has lots of things to offer. 

"There is a squid barbecue! Shall we eat? Oh! Seafood! Lots of seafood! Yum!" Sol-a laughed. Norae acts like a kid sometimes. She also eats well. She often times think if they are of the same age. But lately, this person who acted like a kid right now is like a seductive devil who corrupts her senses to do lewd things to her. My God! I feel like a pervert right now! She blushed thinking the last time they were together. She unexpectedly unleashed her growing desire to Norae. She was not even sure how far she wants this relationship to go on.

She looked at Norae and wonder. "Is she really okay with us to be like this?"