"Why didn't she come with you guys?" He asked.

"She wanted to stay home and finish some of her homework since she is doing online school for only a few months."

I looked behind me and saw Emily going towards Jason.

"Never mind, she is over there." I said.

Marcus looked towards Jason and he saw Emily right away.

I looked at them and told Emily to come here, "Hey! You finally came. I thought you were coming later." I said.

"Tyler convinced me to finish my homework later." She laughed.

Her eyes went towards Marcus, "Hi I am Emily."

"Marcus." He smiled and shook hands with her.

"Want anything to drink?" He asked politely with a smile never leaving his face.

Wait what?

"Only a water bottle please." She returned the smile. Marcus went towards a fridge for a water bottle and handed it to her.

"Thank you." She said.

"Can I get a drink?" The guy next to me asked Marcus.

I looked towards Emily who was looking at him for a few seconds and then looked at me.

I smile at her playfully. She laughed, "I am going with Amanda and Sara, want to come?" She asked.

"Sure let me just finish my drink and I will go in a minute."

"Okay," she said and Marcus came back, "I will come later for another water, thank you." She said to Marcus and left.

"What was all that about." I said looking at Marcus.

He sighted and a small smile appeared on his face, "Nothing."

"Go and talk to her." I said and took a huge swallow of my drink finishing it.

"Maybe, I don't know."

"You know you want to." I said standing up.

"I do. But I don't want to-

"Be in a relationship." I mocked him, making him laugh.

"I prefer not too but if I already have my eye on someone I prefer to give it a chance." He said looking at Emily.

I smiled thinking about Emily and Marcus.

Jason will flip if he finds out that Marcus is 22.

Emily is turning 18 next week.

Marcus and his brother Logan are cousins with Damon and have been working on his gang after Damon became the leader.

He told me since he has his own place with his brother, they both work at the club to get money for their own stuff.

I already asked him why he doesn't live with Damon, he feels it's better to have his own place and space and both Marcus and Logan dont want Damon to pay all their stuff and give it to them for free. So they work at the bar a few times a week and help Damon with the club.

"Well I will come later for another drink." I said.

"Sure."

I walked toward the rest and finally started dancing with the girls.

I was moving my hips with the sound of the music and Jason was just staring at me. I looked at him but immediately looked the other way.

I kept dancing when suddenly I felt strong hands surround my hips. I saw his arms covered in tattoos and already knew it was him.