Chapter Fifty One: Create Those Ultimate Moves

Start from the beginning

"Do you have any other ultimate moves Sasaki?" Ectoplasm asks and I scratch the back of my neck.

"Yeah but I'm not sure you want me to do it in here" I say looking around at everyone. 

"It'll be okay, don't be afraid to show everyone your powers" Ectoplasm encouraged me.

I smile lightly before getting into a fighting stance. I take a deep breath and close my eyes, moving my palms I move the air in front of me in a circular motion making a small tornado towards Ectoplasm. I feel the wind brushing past me making my hair whip around. Short strands of hair whip in front of my eyes. The winds around me get more aggressive as old memories seep into my brain.

"Oh your hair is in your face, let me fix that!" Toga said stepping behind me.

"No Don't" I say now feeling earth chunks around me float and wind speeds increase, I could hear faint voices in the background but his voice floods my head. 

"So why don't I ask you again, join us sweetheart or you'll regret it" Dabi's deep voice rang out.

"NO" I say as fear sets in and I push all my power towards him.

"AKARI STOP!" I hear Dad shout but it was to late when I opened my eyes.

I fell back, the Ectoplasm clone no where in sight but there was a large hole in the roof. Looking around everyone had stopped and looked like the were holding on to the boulders around them. My Dad, Midnight, Ectoplasm and All Might had made there way over to me crouching around me. 

"I-I.." I said looking around confused, I found Katsuki's eyes which had concern and worry filling them.

"Let me take her to Recovery Girl Aizawa" All Might said looking at him and Dad gave him a quick nod.

After a short walk to Recovery Girl's office, I sat on the bed while the elderly lady examined me.

"So what exactly happened?" Her soft voice asks while checking my vitals.

"Well Ectoplasm said she was practicing a tornado for a ultimate move but she looked like something distracted her and then she started to glow like she did in the Sport's Festival so Eraser Head cancel her Quirk before she hurt herself or someone else" All Might explained and I looked down at my hands.

'Did I almost hurt one of my classmates? My friends?' I ask internally, fear and shame running threw me. 

"Why don't you leave this to me All Might" Recovery Girl said and All Might nodded and left.

"What were you thinking about when it happened Akari?" She asked me softly and I close my eyes.

"I guess I was thinking about the kidnapping" I said unsure now looking at her.

"I was afraid something like this would happen" She says while jumping off the small stool.

"What happened?" I asked nervous.

"Well the first time this happened you were at the Sports Festival and you were feeling intense emotion as well as today when you were thinking about something in your past that hurt you, unfortunately sweetie I think you might be suffering from some PTSD which can cause a Quirk to go haywire" She explained to me with sorrowful eyes. 

"PTSD? The trauma I received can make my Quirk not work properly?" I asked scared holding my hands close to me. 

"Not the trauma dear but the emotions behind it, I recommend talking about these emotions to people that you love and practicing breathing methods, perhaps meditation as well" She smiled while pulling some candy out of her drawer for me.

I smile and grab a piece before thanking her and heading out of the door. I took slow steps as I headed back to the dorms, the sun was setting making red and orange hues. I walked up to the dorm and upon entering I smelt food. Some of my classmates were cooking dinner while others were laying on the couches looking beat. Katsuki was in the kitchen chopping something while yelling at Kirishima.

"Kari you're back!" Uraraka said while walking towards me, Katsuki's eyes whip over to me and I quickly look away.

"Hey are you okay?"

"Yeah what happened today?"

"You did that crazy glowing thing like you did at the Sports Festival"

Everyone asked questions but I didn't answer any since Katsuki cut them all off.

"LET HER SPEAK YOU IDIOTS" He yelled making everyone shut up.

"I don't really know what happened to be honest but I'm sorry if I scared any of you" I said awkwardly while looking at my sneakers, I could feel everyone's eyes on me which only made me more anxious.

"I'm going to head off to bed now" I say quietly while walking to the elevator.

My classmates murmur behind me as I wait for the elevator to open, the ding signals and I step in. I jab at the fourth floor button wanting to run to my room but right when then door is about to close a hand stops it. Katsuki practically throws the elevator door back open only to step in and let them finally close. As the elevator lifts up he leans back with his arms crossed.

The elevator door opens and we walked out and towards my room, opening my room I let him in. Katsuki looks around but heads over to the framed picture of us as children. We were maybe six at the time, Katsuki had a grumpy face on while I had my tiny arm around him and was smiling. I slip my shoes off before falling onto my bed, Katsuki lays down gently beside me while propping up his head with his arm. 

"What'd the old lady say?" Katsuki asks which makes me sigh, when I don't say anything annoyance covers his face.

"You can tell me dumbass" Katsuki tells me while twirling a strand of my hair.

"It was my hair" I tell him and he only looks confused.

"Your hair made you do that weird glowing shit?" he asked confused and I roll my eyes.

"No not actually my hair, when I was making the tornado my hair was flying over my face and I had a flashback to when we got kidnapped" I explain but he still is a bit confused "Toga sliced my hair off because it was in my face and then when I thought of Toga, I thought of Dabi which I guess freaked me out"

Katsuki doesn't say anything but looks into my eyes as he rubs small patterns into my skin. 

"Recovery Girl said I probably have PTSD and when traumatic emotions flow through me it can trigger that state" I explained slowly.

"How could you stop those emotions though?" he asked softly.

"She said talking about them and breathing techniques I guess" I replied unsure of myself but he only hums.

"Just know that you can tell me anything because I love you and shit" he tells me and I smile.

"I love you to Katsuki" I reply as I move myself so my back is up against his chest, his warm body heat comforts me as I slowly drift off into sleep.

~