18. A step forward... Involuntarily

Start from the beginning

"Eternal beauty" escape from my mouth involuntarily...

"I knew it..." broke my admiration of beauty to look her satisfied with my compliment...

What am I doing just now?

"Everyone says that I am so beautiful n hot... U know, even Arya too... he toh, had proposed me so many times by now..."

"What?? Who is Arya?" there was anger in my tone with just hearing the fact that some man has proposed her.

"Oh... Arya... My bestest friend, Aryaman..." she declared with a smile while sitting on the edge of the bed... But this named just... made my nostrils flare...

"U know, he is the best guy I have ever meet... soo caring... so understanding.... sooo supportive, sooo sweet, soo cute, sooo....."

I just didn't let her blabber any more n palmed her mouth with my right n held her neck with my left to support her. ... She is praising him like... like he is not human... a god in disguised...

I so hate this man!

"Umm... Mmmm... ....mmm..." she struggled with my hand while blinking her eyes continuously like a doll.

"Don't talk about him... ever" I commanded looking at her eyes with my demanding one... She stopped blinking only to share an eye-lock with me...

"Ummm..." After a while, she eyed to my hand palming her n I left her mouth.

"Are u jealous by any chance?" she said cutely pointing her finger to me & bending down to look at my face...

"N...  Noooo... Not at all" I said but stammered... Am I really jealous?

"Ha haaahaaaa.... .... U r so cute..." she said leaning to my face... and...

 and

I don't know until when I was shocked... But I was... I'm shocked... Actually, I must be dreaming, or am I drunk beyond the limit? ... But, I was not drunk, Nandini is.

I turned my head only to see her hugging the pillow n tossing uncomfortably with closed eyes... Her heels r stuck with the bedsheet making it difficult for her to move.    I just took her high heels out of her feet n covered her naked thighs with the duvet.

I keep on staring at her sleeping face with a hand on my head resting on my side of the bed...

Did she just kissed me?...

Me? ... On the cheek... with her lips?...

Was that real? or I was imagining?

I saw she steer in sleep... She is indeed very cute, hot, sexy at the same time... A smile crept on my lips...

I bend down to place a peck on her forehead... She smiled in her sleep... Making me happy to no content. I just placed my hand on hers n keep on staring at her...

 I just placed my hand on hers n keep on staring at her

Nandini's POV

The bright light rays made my slumber weak... But my body is in different mood... It felt so tight n caged... And on the top, my head... it also felt so heavy...

I struggled to open my eyelids... only to get offered by so bright sunlight that I immediately nuzzled my head to the valley of the pillow... But the pillow is not as floppy as other times.

I slowly opened my eyes staying there in dark... but I saw dark black hairs instead of my pillow cover... hairs r not long n straight as mine... they r short as man's...

I looked up to face it as the realization hit me hard... that I'm laying over some man with his arm snaked on my waist... n my face dug near his neck... so close...

"Manik" I murmured shocked the man's name whose arms I am in.

What am I doing here? on him?

"Good morning" he wished with a warm smile...

What's with him?... Did he eat something wrong this morning?...

Wait!... Did I tell something to him yesterday night?... What I told? what I did?

"Won't u wish me back?" he asked with a pout...

Now, I'm hell sure... I did something while drunk!

"Aamm... u... u r acting weird" I voiced my thought.

"Weird?... How?" he questioned raising his eyebrows. ...Now how will I explain u?

Not knowing what to tell, I tried getting up... but his arms on my waist resist my movement... I had completely forgotten that he is holding me by my waist...

"Manik... Let me go!" I whispered looking at him as sudden heat has started building up in me.

"No" he declared loud n clear.... ..... I felt like I'm submissive to his demanding voice...

This is so weird, not like me...

"I... I need to go to the hospital... I'm late" I tried reasoning myself.

"Today is Sunday." he said still not leaving me & looking directly into my eyes that is so captive that I seem lost in it.

"I am Sorry" he said but I was too lost in his eyes to gather n process his words.

"Han?" involuntarily escaped from my mouth asking what he just said?

"I'm so sorry, Nandini... for hurting u...unintentionally... every time." This made Nandini conscious of his words n their position...

She got up from Manik... n he let her...

She walked to the washroom avoiding any eye contact... and he was just looking at her till she disappeared slamming the door.

Are his words got Nandini's heart?... Will she forgive him?...

What will she do now?

What will he do now?

Stay tuned...

N ... Silent viewers... do vote n suggest ur opinions...