18. A step forward... Involuntarily

Start from the beginning

"Hey mister! don't touch me... I'm married." she said jerking my hand n trembling back...

Somewhere in my heart, I felt so good... She is married... to me...

"Why r u smiling, Mister?" she said snapping her fingers in front of me.

"Who r u married to?" I had a sudden urge to hear from her mouth.

"Umm.... ...." she said raising her eyebrows n bringing her face to my ears... Her sudden closeness made me feel something different... the mixed smell of her jasmine perfume n alcohol from her is nutty insane...

"I won't tell u" she yelled in my ears before distancing... she almost tore my eardrums... Crazy woman!

And why will she tell, our marriage is so sudden n secretive with only family n few close friends... Moreover, Mom had decided that our marriage will be public along with our grand reception after a while... Like after my this season shoot & our company's some shares problem cleared... or something like that... So, we can't say publicly that we r Husband n wife...

I got disturbed heading the door open, only to see her going out... this woman!

"Nandini... Come inside... Let's get in." I said running to her.

"no" Stubborn lady!

"Then don't blame me." I declared before grabbing her from her waist n throwing her on my shoulder... She was beating me on my back with her fist n also throwing her legs... But I just can't leave her... Or else, she will run away...

I put her down once we r in our room... She huffed glaring at me... Damn! she is so cute...

"Youu.... u look familiar...." she said narrowing her eyes on my face...

"Ohhhooo... U r... u... The Manik Malhotra..." she said like my fan who got a chance to see me.

"But... I don't like u" She said making a grumpy face n sitting on the bed edge.

I felt bad... She didn't like me... When all the girls go gaga over me & die for one glace of mine, she, who is getting me as her husband, don't like me...

I don't know why it hurts... maybe it got my ego as a famous actor...

"u know... u r too bad... u have such a beauuutifull wife... But still, u... u r looking at other girl..." She complained making me confused... When did I look at other girl?

"Mister!... u say!... how am I looking?... ... say na. ... how am I looking to u?" she said posing n flipping her loose hairs to her side... n not to forget the smile decorating her lips...

I am just shamelessly gazing at her from top to bottom

I am just shamelessly gazing at her from top to bottom... Her slim, milky legs... she thin waist... she bare arms... the deep neck black dress hugging her skin tightly... she sharp neckline... she ever so charming face... beautiful doe-shaped eyes... red cheeks... long, black untied hairs... n her pink, juicy pouty lips with an evergreen smile...