Finally I made it to school and I see my friend Jeongin waiting for me by the gate.

"Jeongin!"

"Lix!"

I walk over to him and we began to walk into the school we both have the same lecture today, but it's at 10:45 and the time is now 10:00 so I think we'll just hang out for a bit.

"I heard you moved out of Hyunjin's.. that must be sad."

"Yeah.. I moved out on Saturday, but the place I'm living in now is super close and really nice."

"I know. It's Seungmin's old place isn't it?"

"Yeah.. how do you know so much about this?"

I was quite shocked at the amount of information Jeongin knew. I haven't told him anything and he isn't that close to Seungmin.

"Hyunjin told me.. we are actually quite close. I can't believe he didn't tell you. Well I guess that's Hyunjin for you. Always keeping secrets."

"Yeah..."

But he never kept secrets from me...

Odd...

"So... anything else you want to tell me?"

I thought about telling Jeongin about my roommate, but I think I should keep that a secret for now.

"No not really.."

"Alright, but those marks on your neck tell a different story."

....

Shit chan must've rubbed off the makeup when he kissed me this morning.

Chan!!!!

Chan:

I was in a good mood this morning after seeing Felix all flustered.

But then I remembered my plans with Changbin and I had mixed feelings.

I was exited before, but now my feeling for Felix are kind of getting stronger the more I know him.

But I just need to get over that because friends mean a lot more than sex.

Well I don't see Felix just as sex, but he is damn good at it..

But that's not the point I need to get ready without getting a boner thinking of Felix...

~~~~~

*ding.. dong..*

That must be Changbin..

I open the door and he's stood there awkwardly. Which kinda makes me laugh a little bit.

"Hey stranger..."

"Hi."

"Wow good way to greet a best friend. Hurry up and get inside"

I try to lighten the mood which really isn't my strong suit, but he's my friend and we need to make amendments.

"I haven't been here in awhile.."