The Middle

Aki's POV

I destroy these Face Pillers, one by one with large magic attacks.

I land on the ground on my feet, breathing heavily, 6 pillers crashing behind me.

Mest appears in front of me with Jack.

"Woah." Jack says shocked.

I look back at the 40 broken pillers. "How many are there?" I ask them.

"Thousands." Mest says to me.

"Got it." I say as I stand up straight. "Face must be stopped, and if I have to destroy every one of those pillers for that to happen, then I'll do just that. Doesn't matter if its a thousand or a million, I'll break them all." I say as my body cools down.

"Your going to kill yourself!" Jack says to me shocked.

I look at him. "So many people have said that to me ever since I was a kid, am I dead yet?" I ask rhetorically. "Those pillars will fall and I'll use my magic to make it happen, after all, Fairy Tail breaks everything they touch." I say with a slight smirk.

"Your a fool." Jack says to me.

I nod. "I know." I say as I turn to look at the pillars.

I summon Hyosetsu. "Jack, your a member of Fairy Tail, they'll need your help in Magnolia, Mest, go help Wendy, Carla and Storm, I saw them while I was on my way over this way." I say to them.

"I'm staying with you." Jack says to me.

I look at him for a moment. "You wouldn't last five minutes." I say to him. "Just leave this to your superior, I am a Wizard Saint, and the strongest S-Class Wizard in Fairy Tail." I say and Mest nods.

"Don't die." Mest says to me and I nod.

He takes Jack elsewhere.

I continue to take down these pillars.

I get to 100, then 150, 155 and then I smell Achnologia.

I fall towards the ground, my body pulsing, my tail shatters and I glide to the ground.

My horns and wings disappear and I feel immense pain in my body. "Is this the effects of Ethernano?" I ask and Jack appears next to me.

"Aki." He says worried.

My body starts trembling and I'm in so much pain.

I grunt, doubling over in pain. "Jack, your supposed to be with our guild." I say through ragged breaths.

I try to get up, but my body feels like its got cold burn, and its painful.

"They need your help." Jack says to me.

I hum. "Got it." I grunt out and I manage to get up. "I've been in worse pain, let's go." I say and Jack looks worried.

'Aki, just sit down' Yuki says around me.

I look around confused. "Yuki?" I ask.

"There is no one here but us." Jack says to me.

White appears around me and the pain in my body intensifies.

I try to bite back a scream as I fall on my knees, but I'm not exactly successful.

White and pale blue envelops me as I scream in pain.

Yuki practically comes out of me and stands on the ground in front of me.

The pain in my body ceases and I fall forward.

Jack catches me.

"My daughter, you must get up." Yuki says to me.

"Mom." I breath out looking up at the giant pale blue dragon.