The Last Day of the Grand Magic Games

The Next Morning - Aki's POV

I run through the streets and I get to the guild box. "The plan, is started Gramps, Storm, Happy, Carla, Lily, Natsu, Mira and Wendy are on their way." I say and he nods.

"Good." Gramps says and I sit next to him and Mavis with Asuka on my lap.

"AA is so cool, she's the best big sister figure ever!" Asuka says and I smile at her.

"You don't want to see me on missions then." I say and Bisca and Alzack nod in agreement.

We watch as the guilds get introduced and my eye twitches slightly.

"You know Gramps, if you had put me in, I would have gotten us a win, fairly easy, right?" I ask him and he nods.

"Yes, but you would've also taken them all on at once, basically dooming yourself." Mavis says to me and I shrug.

"Nah, well, maybe the entire Sabretooth Guild, and then Lamia Scale, I'd leave the rest to Gray, Erza, Laxus and Gajeel." I say and she smiles.

"You couldn't take on all of Sabretooth, that Minerva looked really strong." Mavis says to me and I cover Asuka's ears.

"That bitch has nothing on me." I say and I let go of Asuka's ears.

"At least Asuka couldn't hear that." Romeo says and I smile at him. "You have a serious cussing problem Aki." Romeo says to me.

"Not to mention a foul temper." Jet comments.

"And that nasty glare." Droy comments.

"And her need for fighting." Wakaba comments.

"And her drinking pride." Macou comments.

"Plus she's way too nice sometimes." Max comments.

"She's also way too over powered, she could take on four wizard saints and probably win." Nab comments.

"Her ego especially."  Warren comments.

"The bone chilling aura as well." Reedus comments.

"I bet I could take her down." Bickslow says and Asuka giggles as an annoyed aura appears around me.

"AA is upset!" Asuka claims and Bisca, Alzack, Freed, Evergreen, Elfman, and anyone else who didn't call me out on anything, backs away.

"I'm not upset, just very, very, very, very, very, very annoyed." I say and the guys who called me out, suddenly pale as I set Asuka next to Gramps. "If you going to say all that, then say it when I'm not around to hurt you. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be sitting in the stands." I say with a smile and I walk out of the room and sit in the stands near the front.

"Aki?" Dorenbolt asks shocked.

I glance at him as he walks down. "What is it Dorenbolt?" I ask and he sits next to me.

"Its Mest, Mest Gryder." He says to me and I nod.

"What is it Mest?" I ask him.

"Why aren't you with your guild?" He asks and I smile.

"There's some good for nothing jerks who kept calling me out on stuff, literally behind my back, once this is over, I'm kicking their asses." I say and Mest sweat drops nervously.

"You have a little bit of a temper." Mest says to me and I nod.

"I've noticed, but, that also helps on some Jobs." I say and I cross one leg over the other as we watch. "Anyways, shouldn't you be helping the council trying to take Fairy Tail down for good? Or are you not helping them with that because you like our guild?" I ask him.