Nirvana

A while Later - Aki's POV

I get up and I stretch. "Alright, I've been sitting too long." I say and Lucy smiles amused at me.

"You just can't sit still, can you?" Lucy asks and I shake my head.

"No, not for long anyways." I say and Natsu gets back here with Wendy, Happy and Carla, but I don't see Gray. "Where's Gray and Storm, Natsu?" I ask him.

"Fight the speedy guy." Natsu says to me.

"Damn it, fine, guess I'm going to go help him." I say and Natsu nods. I run into the forest and I find Lyon and Sherry and I stop next to them. "Where's Gray?" I ask and Gray races past. "Never mind." I say and Gray smirks at me and Lyon.

"I need your guys' help, get on." Gray says to us and Storm picks me up.

"No, not a chance, I'd rather fly that go on that." I say and Gray smirks.

"Fine, but keep up." Gray says and him and Lyon take off and Storm and I keep up easily with them.

Racer see's us and I hit him with a breath attack while Lyon hits his bike with Ice Eagles.

"That was too easy." I say and Gray and Lyon's bike gets torn up. "Yep, figures." I say and Storm drops me next to the boys.

"Ice wizards and we were all trained under Ur, well, Aki was for a week." Lyon says with a smirk.

The boys take off their shirts and look at me. "Well?" They ask and I scowl slightly and I toss my shirt and jacket aside, leaving me in my bra and shorts and my boots. "Better." Both boys say with a smirk as we stand back at back.

"I'm so pale compared to you guys." I say and the two chuckle. "I look like a ghost." I say and I notice the birds flying too fast and Lyon did too and I sigh. "Great, I'm the decoy." I mutter under my breath and Lyon talks to us about the plan and both boys start arguing and my eye twitches and I push them both aside. "You guys are annoying." I say and Lyon freezes Gray up in an ice tower and I end up running down hill with Racer coming after me and Lyon.

Racer hits Lyon a few times and I dodge him and I ski down the slope on some ice with a smirk.

"You'll never catch me and, you wouldn't dare hit a girl who's half naked, would you?" I ask with a smirk and Racer growls and kicks me in the stomach and I send ice under him, making him slip and fall down the hill and I slide after him on my heels with Lyon behind me. I dodge Racer and I make it to the cliff and Racer kicks me into the rock and I hit my head on it. "Ow, that hurt." I say as I sit up slightly and I hold my head with one hand as my vision doubles a bit and I shake it and my vision goes back to normal.

"You took less than a beating than me and you look like crap." Lyon says as he lands next to me.

My eye twitches. "I don't feel like answering that." I say and ice gets held to our throats and I sweat drop.

Gray hits Racer and he falls.

"Thank god." Me and Lyon say and once Gray gets here, he throws my jacket at me.

"Thanks." I say and I put it on.

"We don't need you going around half naked." Gray says and I smirk.

"Yeah, yeah." I say and Racer gets up with a bomb on him and my eyes widen. "Damn you." I say and I push him off the cliff but he pulls me with him. "SHIT!" I yell and I tear the bomb off and I cover me and Race with my Ice Wings and we gets blasted into the tree's. I groan and black out under a tree.

I wake up after a while and I groan again. "Ow." I say and I push the tree's off me. "Damn that hurts." I say and I walk in a random direction and I find Natsu, Gray, Sherry, Lyon and Lucy.