Day Four of the Grand Magic Games

The Next Day - Aki's POV

I sit next to Mavis while we stare intently at the giant water bubble. "I want to participate." I say and Mavis nods in agreement.

"Me too, I'd totally dominate everyone!" Mavis says as she throws her fist in the air.

"I'm an Ice Wizard, I'd probably freeze the bubble of water." I say and everyone in the guild sweat drops at us.

"These two are too much alike." Romeo says as he watches us.

We watch the Navel Battle Begin.

"I wonder if you'll be a special guest Aki." Romeo says to me and I smile at him.

"I sincerely doubt it." I say and I see Aquarius appear and I watch intensely. "Aquarius, that's a smart move." I say and Mavis nods in agreement.

We watch as Juvia counters her and then we watch the other girls get knocked out.

"Isn't Quatro Puppy playing?" I ask and the guild shrugs.

We watch Juvia fall out and I face palm.

"That wasn't very smart." Mavis says with a smile.

"No kidding, she's more of a klutz than my Dad." I say and Gramps nods.

We watch as Lucy tries not to fall out as the Minerva woman from Sabretooth hurts her mercilessly.

I clench my fist and a shadow casts over my eyes and everyone takes a couple steps back from me as I start to shake in fury.

"Calm down." Romeo says nervously.

"My child, its best you don't think about intervening." Gramps says to me in a grave tone.

"I wasn't going to intervene, I was thinking of attacking the entire guild myself." I say and their jaws drop. "I can handle them myself, they hurt Lucy, they're merciless people who don't deserve the title of a guild! They're no better than Raven Tail, they only think of winning, nothing matters to them so long as they're number one, they're incapable of feeling fear or even mercy, they just attack and attack until they are number one, they don't know human decency or anything else related to that, how can they call themselves a light guild when all they do is hurt people to get what they want?" I ask and Gramps frowns.

"You make a valid point, but you shouldn't attack them." Mavis says to me.

The match gets called and Lucy gets hung limply by Minerva and I jump over the side and the guild watches me. "Let her go you filthy excuse of a wizard." I say to her as my eyes blaze with fury and Natsu, Erza and Gray stand next to me as I glare at her.

Natsu catches her and I kneel down next to Lucy's head and I use my ice magic to cool her burns while Wendy and Shelia give her medical treatment.

"You know, you shouldn't talk such filthy words to the number one guild." Minerva says to me with a smirk and she slips along with the rest of Sabretooth Guild.

My Ice Dragon tail appears and slashes back and forth in fury. "You can't call yourself number one with that attitude, I don't give a damn if your the five strongest wizards in Sabretooth, you can't hold a candle to me or my guild, if you even think of trying to talk down to us, you'll be ice cubes on Mt. Hakobe." I say to them and they all step back from me.

"A tail?" Rufus says shocked.

"Unlike every other Dragon Slayer, I have the ability to use Wings, Horns and a tail with my Dragon Force, try and attack me and you'll get disqualified for hurting a bystander who's trying to help a fallen comrade, Gray, Erza, Natsu, stand down, they can't do anything unless they want to be disqualified and lose their top spot." I say to them in a calm tone and Sabretooth tch's at me and they all step away from each other as I get up and walk between them with an ice cold glare at Sabretooth. "If you want a fight, then you'll wait, Fairy Tail will be number one by the end of the Games and you will be dead last, you'll suffer if I ever get my hands on you guys, your lucky your being protected, otherwise, you'd be six feet under for doing that to Lucy." I say and my tail disappears as I walk next to the people carrying Lucy.