Perfect Freedom?

A Week or Two later - Aki's POV

I hold my hand up to the sky and Laxus takes the lighting right before I freeze the rain and the clouds disperse.

"Why didn't you go with Gray and Juvia?" Freed asks me.

I sweat drop with a small shiver at how I remember how cold Juvia was to me when I asked to go with them. "As much as I love Juvia and how nice she is, she's also very cold hearted, I asked to go and she immediately shot me down while Gray had no power over it." I say and Freed nods.

"Well, there's our mission." Laxus says to the four of us.

We head back to the guild hall and I see Yukino there talking about how she can't summon her Zodiac and I walk over.

"Your back already." Mira says to us with a smile.

I look at Yukino with a serious look. "You can't summon the Zodiac?" I ask her and she nods. "Then that means Lucy?" I ask her.

"Most likely can't either." Yukino says to me.

"And Natsu went with her?" I ask and Mira nods.

"Happy too." Mira says to me.

"What are thinking?" Wendy asks me.

"Layla told me something about this and how it happened to her ancestor Anna, Layla told me a few things about this, Storm!" I say and she nods and we run out of the guild.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" Yukino yells.

"TO LUCY! SHE'S IN SERIOUS TROUBLE!" I yell and that shocks everyone.

I jump up into the sky and Storm catches me and she flies at max speed and once we get to the place, Storm drops me and use my Ice Dragon's wing to block Loke.

"Aki." Lucy says to me and then see's the serious look in my eyes.

"What the fucking hell!" I yell at the Zodiac and they take a step back shocked. "Anna, Layla, Lucy, they were all your summoners, you did this once before to Anna, so, what, the fucking, hell is wrong with you?" I ask them as fury blazes in my eyes.

"She already knows what's happening." Lucy says in slight relief.

"Happy, Storm, get those two away from here." I say to them.

"Yes Ma'am." Storm says and takes Lucy while Happy takes Natsu and they fly off.

The Zodiac look at me as I cross my arms over my chest, my hair turning pale blue along with my eyes. "My name is Aki Izuna, daughter of Yuki Izuna, queen of the Ice Dragons, I was chosen to protect that Celestial Wizard, your summoner, she gave you freedom, she thought of you as friends, you each made a promise to her, Taurus you promised you'd always protect her, Loki, you promised you'd stay by Lucy's side after she saved your life from extinction, Virgo, you promised to help her with whatever she needed, you too Cancer and Sagittarius, Aquarius, you have been with her since she was little, ever since her mother, your old summoner, died, Gemini, you were touched by her kindness to the celestial spirits and decided to help her, you too Scorpio and Aries, Capricorn, you made a promise to Layla to protect her descendants, all of you have joined her of your own free will, so what the fucking hell are you doing?" I ask them.

"We have no idea what your talking about, daughter of a dragon." Loki says to me.

I watch him and the other spirits surround me. Hyosetsu appears in my hands and I fight them all head on, magic and all.

After a while I breath heavily as my magic energy drains and I can tell they're getting worn down too.

"You idiots, do you remember yet?" I ask them.