Fairy Tail of the Dead Meeen

A Week Later - Aki's POV

"So, Yajima wants me to help serve his Café again, here in Magnolia?" I ask Gramps as I sit next to him on the counter and he nods.

"Yeah, you should get going, the opening is soon." Gramps says to me.

"Right, I would like to keep my sanity today, so I'll be there early." I say and Gramps chuckles as I get off the counter.

"He isn't that bad." Gramps says to me.

"Oh, I know, its Porlyusica I'm worried about, he'll tell her and she'll come punish me." I say and he chuckles as I grab my bag and I head to the door of the guild hall, when Lucy busts in and I nearly get hit in the face by the door, but I jump back and down the stairs and on one of the tables, where Freed is sitting and he looks up at me.

"Still as surprising as ever." Freed says to me with a smirk.

I look at Lucy as she walks over to me. "I feel, like I'm about to be dragged." I say and I was right, Lucy starts dragging me out of the guild.

"Your gonna be late." Lucy says to me and I sweat drop.

"I was on my way there." I say to her and Freed just sweat drops.

"The opening is in an hour Freed." Lucy says to him and after a couple minutes we get to the Café and Yajima raises an eyebrow at the scene in front of him.

"Yajima, could you maybe help me?" I ask him and he chuckles.

"You two go get changed." Erza commands us handing us two outfits and pushes us inside.

"Yes Ma'am." Lucy says to her and I shrug and get changed into the uniform and I put my hair up in twin tails that end at my waist and I walk outside to see Lucy in a bunny outfit and I smile amused as I get to work and after an hour, I tap my foot impatiently as me and Levy wait.

"Ok, he's late." I say to her and Levy nods.

"And so are Jet and Droy." Levy says to us.

I sigh and I continue with orders when I hear sniffing and I freeze.

"Speak of the devil er, devils." Wendy says and we look over to see Jet and Droy.

"Hey you two!" Levy says and then freezes, her face becoming horrified.

I drop my tray as I stare at them, more horrified than Levy. "GOD NO!" I yell and I see Levy get turned and they start coming after me and I take off running.

Lucy, Wendy, Carla and Juvia follow me, but stop somewhere else while I run through town, dodging the Ichiya flood. I get to the guild and I slam open the doors, only to see everyone is turned and my eyes widen.

"Come on Aki!" Natsu says taking me with him and I see Storm and Freed turned, even Laxus.

"This, is, too, much." I say shakily as I follow him and Happy.

"What's happening?" Natsu asks me.

I shake my head. "I don't know, but I'm horrified." I say and Natsu nods and we find Lucy after a while and she sighs in relief.

"Aki, Natsu, Happy." Lucy says in relief and tears at the brim of her eyes and I look behind us warily.

"We have to get moving." I say and Natsu nods and helps Lucy up and we head to an ally way.

"I see, so Levy and them too." Natsu says to us.

"I hope Wendy and Carla are still themselves." Happy says worried.

"Men." Yajima says and I freeze.

"H-Huh?" Happy says shocked.

"Even Yajima." Lucy says to us.