The Attack

Aki's POV

"Get away from Wendy." I say to Mest. "No, wait, get away from Mavis's tree." I say to him and he looks at me shocked. "Come out!" I demand once he's away.

"Oh, the S-Class Wizard and Ice Dragon Slayer, Aki Izuna, who knew I'd be fighting you."

"One of the Seven Kin of Purgatory, member of Grimoire Heart, Azuma, who would have thought you'd land in my lap, I could use a fight, but first, let me guess, your after Zeref, aren't you?" I ask as he starts to come out of the tree.

"That we are, we've gathered all the keys to wake him up." Azuma says to me and I tch and clench my fist as my Ice Swords appear.

"Get out of here!" I say to everyone and Storm lands on my shoulder. "You too Storm." I say and she looks at me shocked.

"To think, Zeref and Grimoire Heart would land in my lap." Mest says with a cocky smirk and pushes me aside and everything stills, even the air.

"Did, did he, did he just, push me aside? Especially with those hands stained in mud from the Magic Council? Oh god." I say and hold my head and over one eye as my aura comes to life. "Now you've done it." I say and he looks at me with a smirk.

"You can't lay a hand on me." Mest says and I punch him and he rolls down the hill.

"You think your so high and mighty, just because your part of the Magic Council? Well, listen up and learn your place, I don't give a damn about you, you and Grimoire Heart have treaded on the sacred ground of my guild, you have falsely proclaimed you are a Fairy Tail Member, for that, you have committed a deep sin against my guild, you guys will fall to my hand, to my Master's hand, to my Guild." I say as the aura around me turns deadly and the uncovered eye gives off a deadly look to it. "I've been a member of Fairy Tail since I was 9, that means I've been apart of my guild for 10 years, they are my family, and I will protect them with my life." I say to them and Azuma looks at me shocked.

"What are you?" Azuma asks me.

"A Dragon Slayer, the second strongest S-Class Wizard of Fairy Tail, you will never beat me if I went head to head with Guildarts the strongest member of Fairy Tail and lasted 14 hours." I say to him and I let my head go.

"AKI!" Wendy yells and I protect her from the bombs with my wings.

I see ships go down and so does everyone else. "So many people, sure, I didn't like any of them, but they were innocent bystanders." I say shocked and I attack Azuma with my swords before I switch them out with my Scythe.

"What? Does she have requip?" Mest asks shocked.

"No." I say and my Scythe turns into metal. "Sacred Dragon Scythe: Hyosetsu." I say and Wendy boosts my speed and agility, along with Lily's speed and agility. The two of us attack Azuma and I manage to land a cut on his cheek.

"Good job." Azuma says and an explosion hits me in the stomach and my scythe falls off the cliff as I fly back and land on my side next to Wendy.

"Damn it." I say and I get up.

"With out your scythe, you can't land a hit on me." Azuma says to me and I smirk.

I hold my hand out and my scythe flies up and lands in my hand. "This is the Sacred Dragon Scythe: Hyosetsu, I wield it and it obeys me, it will always return to my hand if I let it go." I say and he scowls at me.

"Impressive." Azuma says to me and an explosion hits me from underneath and I fly back far into the forest and next to Gramps.

"My child, what happened?" Gramps asks shocked as I slowly get up.