The Cosplay Festival

A Week Later - Aki's POV

I sit on the second floor railing in the guild hall, just watching everyone as I wait for someone.

"AKI! FIGHT ME!" Natsu yells up at me.

I look at him. "No." I say to him.

"What? You too chicken to fight us since you know we've gotten stronger?" Gray asks me.

"That's not it." I say as I look at the door and Natsu tries attacking me, but I freeze him in ice. "Nice try Natsu." I say to him and Gray smirks and attempts to hit me from behind, but I grab his fist and I drop him over the railing and he lands on a table. "Nice try Gray." I say to him.

"She's not taking crap today." Evergreen says walking in with Freed who has a bag in his hand.

"Evergreen, did you make him do it?" I ask jumping down and walking over.

"Of course, he's not going to the Cosplay Festival with out some sort of Cosplay, that's stupid." Evergreen says to me with a smirk.

"I don't understand why I have to go though." Freed says to me.

"Because, Princess Hisui invited me and told me to bring one person, preferably a date, I, chose you, because who else am I supposed to take who isn't going to destroy the festival?" I ask and Lucy just nods in the background.

"That's such an assumption, how do you know we would destroy the festival?" Natsu asks me offended.

"Lets see, we're the guild, known best for destroying everything in our paths when we're either having too much fun, or we're fighting, especially when all of you are drunk." I say to him and the guild sweat drops. "Anyways, we have to go now or we're gonna miss the train to Crocus." I say and Freed nods.

"Do you have your costume?" Evergreen asks me and I nod holding up my bag. "Alright, you two kids have fun." Evergreen says pushing us out.

"We're the same age as you!" I say to her and she nods.

"And?" Evergreen asks me.

I sigh and roll my eyes and we get going to the train station and we get to our train that is just leaving.

I sigh in relief that we made it and we sit in a cart.

"We made it." Me and Freed say in relief.

I take one of my motion sickness pills quickly and Freed just shakes his head amused.

"You seriously don't like your motion sickness, do you?" Freed asks me.

"Its the worst, I don't understand why Wendy does have it, but then again, she's a Sky Dragon Slayer and has healing abilities, so the sickness doesn't work on her." I say and Freed nods and he puts his arm around my shoulder and I hold his hand that's on my shoulder and I lean my head on his shoulder.

"So, what are you going as?" Freed asks me.

"An Ancient Nirvit, they used to make up a guild named Cait Shelter, it was Wendy's former guild where I foolishly left her when she was a child, they had native clothing that I found pretty." I say and Freed nods.

"I can smell her!"

I dead pan and I sit up and so does freed and then we see them.

"YOU MORONS!" I yell at them.

"Sorry, did we interrupt something?" Sting asks with a smirk.

"Someone will have to interrupt my fist going to your face." I say to him as my eye twitches in annoyance.