Chapter 5

Aki's POV

I end up going after Erigor with the two morons behind me.

I sniff and realize, he's not in the building. "Why of all the dirty tricks." I say and run down a hall, leaving the two idiots behind. I run up the steps and out the building, I try sniffing his scent out but I smell to many other scents that its confusing my nose.

I turn around to see a wind barrier. "When did that get there?" I ask and hear Erza on the other side yelling. "Ice Dragon Roar!" I yell and use the breath attack to hit it, but it does nothing. "What?" I ask confused and before I know it, I was teleported inside and I look around but don't see anyone who could have done it. I see Erza with a beat up arm and I run over. "Erza, your arm." I say and she looks at me.

"What are you doing here? Where are Natsu and Gray?" Erza asks me.

"I didn't smell Erigor in the building, so I went outside by myself and I blinked and was back in here." I say and pull out some bandages. Here, put these on your wound, they have a special healing oil I got as a reward for helping a village with their weather problem, they didn't have snow but their weather climate was cold enough for it." I say to her and Erza smiles.

"Thanks." Erza says and uses some of them and gives the rest of the roll back to me. I put them in my bag. I get up and look at the wind barrier. 

I sigh. "Well, my ice doesn't work, let me think for a second." I say and walk over to a pillar and look up to see it does go up. I think there and look around. "Maybe the very top might have a big enough space to get out. Erza I'm gonna go check." I say and she nods. I climb up and see it's completely cover. I scowl and jump back down.

"Well?" Erza asks me.

"He thought through it and had it connect at top so there was no space to get out of." I say and he clenches her fist. "The Masters are in trouble." I say feeling Erigor's chakra head toward Clover.

"What?" Erza asks looking up.

"Think about it, Erigor wouldn't trap us in here just to play the Lullaby and send us into eternal sleep, he's obviously got some grudge against the Guild Masters, he's gonna play the Lullaby to them as revenge." I say and she nods.

"Erza! I know what Erigor is planning!" Gray yells on the second floor.

"We know already, Aki figured it out." Erza says to him as he jumps down to meet us.

"Really?" Gray asks shocked.

"Hey, I'm not Natsu, I have a brain." I say to Gray who smirks, I scowl and hit him upside the head. "I have more brains than you as well." I say to him and Gray scowls at me. I smirk at him.

"Yet your shorter than I am?" Gray asks.

I scowl at him. "Genetics." I say to him and Gray laughs at continuously pat my head while I sigh annoyed. 

Erza and Gray talk while I zone out thinking.

After a while I realize Natsu attempting to get out, but failing and then Lucy stops him.

"Natsu, you moron." I say and he looks at Lucy intensely while I roll my eyes.

"I know, Lucy, summon your spirits and get them to get us to the side of this barrier." Natsu says and I facepalm.

Lucy says stuff, Natsu doesn't care about that, Gray explains, but doesn't get anywhere, Happy says something about a key, Lucy pulls on his cheeks while I sweat drop, she gets the key, summons a spirit, has the spirit dig a hole, Natsu gets out first and disappears and we look for him and Erza ends up driving a magic mobile with the one guy inside, Gray, Lucy and I inside as well.