The Grand Magic Games

A couple days later - Aki's POV

I sit on a fence post as I watch Kinana and Mira gather eggs.

"Are you people watching?" Lisanna asks me.

"Maybe, I'm bored." I say to her and she smiles and joins me on the fence.

"You know, you could take a mission." Lisanna says to me and I sigh.

"No, there are hardly any jobs on the board." I say and she smiles.

"Well, I heard Master is having a beauty contest later, why don't you do it?" Lisanna asks me.

"As if, he's a huge perv." I say to her and Lisanna nods.

"Well I still think it would be fun." Lisanna says to me and I shrug.

"Maybe, but I'm not going to showcase myself again." I say and Gramps calls me inside and I stand in front of him. "Yes Gramps?" I ask him.

"Here, Guildarts is currently on a mission and this S-Class Mission suits your abilities, this is gonna take a while, so, be careful." Gramps says to me as he holds out a paper.

"Right." I say and I put the paper in my bag.

"Now hurry, or you'll miss the train." Gramps says to me and my eyes widen slightly.

"I don't want to miss my train!" I say and run to the train station, passing Dad and he stops to look at me.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" Dad yells.

"S-CLASS MISSION!" I yell back and I get on the train and sit down after taking a motion sickness pill.

I look at the paper Gramps gave me.

So I have to somehow manage to find and help this guild called Crime Sorciere with their next few targets. I feel like I'm going to severely regret this.

After a while I get off the train and I pick up a scent and follow it into the woods and towards a clearing where I see three people waiting. "I knew I was gonna regret this mission." I say and they turn towards me surprised. "Long time no see Jellal, Ultear, Meredy." I say and they look at me.

"Were you the one sent to help us or eradicate us?" Ultear asks and I hold up the flyer and she relaxes.

"Jeez, you seriously think I could hurt someone with the same face as Mystogan?" I ask her and she smiles nervously at that.

"I forgot you two had a thing. It's known every where." Meredy says to me and I face palm.

"There seems to be no such thing as a private life anymore." Jellal comments and I nod in agreement. "I assume you know that we needed help with our next few targets, such as tracking and eradicating them?" Jellal asks me and I nod.

"I needed something to do today that won't involve the beauty contest Gramps was gonna do." I say and they nod.

"Alright, lets get started." Jellal says to us and I nod.

1 Month Later

I walk into the guild hall and I get tackled to the ground.

"AKI, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?"

I see Lucy, Storm, Happy, Wendy, Lisanna, and Kinana on top of me. "S-Class Mission, why?" I ask.

"You were gone for so long! We missed you!" Happy yells.

"It has been a little quiet here since you were gone." Gray says to me.

The girls and Happy finally get off me and I get up and I walk over to Gramps.