Earth Land

A few days later - Aki's POV

"Mystogan, I can't hold it much longer and by the look of it, neither can you." I say and he nods.

"I know, we need to evacuate anyone on the streets." Mystogan says to me and I nod.

We run into town and I walk around, I find no one. "Damn it, they're all inside." I say and I run down the streets to see Mystogan extremely weak and on his knee's. "MYSTOGAN!" I yell and I stop beside him as Wendy looks at me. "Damn it Mystogan, you pushed yourself too far this time, let me handle the Anima until you have enough strength to help me." I say and he looks at me.

"You hardly have enough strength as is, we're both weak, it'll kill you." Mystogan says to me and I stare at him.

"No it won't, I'm the second strongest person in Fairy Tail, one of the strongest S-Class Wizards in Fiore, I'm also a Dragon Slayer with a vast amount of knowledge, I won't die, because, I have people to protect and promises to keep, now, let me handle it, you'll die if you keep at it this way." I say to him and Mystogan stares at me, well more like my eyes and the determination they hold.

"Your as reckless as Natsu." Mystogan says to me and Wendy looks at us.

"What's going on?" Wendy asks and I stare at her for a second.

"You need to get out of Magnolia, Wendy, you too Carla, it isn't safe." I say to them and Wendy looks at me.

"You said that before you left me at Cait Shelter, do you plan on leaving me again?" Wendy asks me and I bend down and smile at her as I place my hand on her head.

"I already gave you a promise Wendy, that no matter what, I won't leave you somewhere else again, now, please, leave the town, your gonna get hurt." I say to her and she looks at me with determination.

"I finally have a home, and you tell me to leave?" Wendy asks me.

"Wendy, there won't be a home for us in the next 10 minutes, everyone in Magnolia will be gone, every building and street will be gone, I saw this same exact thing happen 10 years ago, I'm already willing to put my life on the line to get everyone back once the Anima passes and takes Magnolia." I say to her and she starts running towards the guild.

"I'm not leaving my home again! If it disappears, then I'm going with it!" Wendy yells at us and I stare at her shocked and so does Mystogan.

"Damn it." I say as Carla goes after her. Mystogan grunts and I turn around to put my hand on his shoulder, clearly worried. "Mystogan, this one time, just please, let me handle this, your putting too much strain on your body." I say to him worried.

"I'll be fine." Mystogan says and the Anima comes over us and I use my ice wings to shield the two of us. "Your low on Magic Energy, don't do this! You could die if you use your Magic Energy right now!" Mystogan says worried.

I smile at him with my eyes closed. "Mystogan, I was born to protect, your one of my closest friends, I would rather die protecting you, than watch you get sucked up there." I say and he looks at me shocked. My ice wings surround us as I hold Mystogan to me, protecting him as I expand my wings to surround us completely.

"Don't do this! I'm begging you! Your going to get hurt!" Mystogan exclaims worried to me.

I pull him closer to me. "Well too bad." I say and the Anima finishes a while later and my wings disappear unwillingly. "Oh god, that was the last of my Magic Energy." I say and I fall next to Mystogan, unconscious.

Mystogan's POV

I watch Aki fall next to me, unconscious. "AKI!" I yell and she lays there. "You pushed yourself too far for me." I say and it snows lightly above us and I look at the snow shocked.