Fight

Author POV

Running through the thick forest, anna and crystal tried to let their speed down. They had less time on their hands, they didn't know what was happening or could've happened to their friends. They didn't wanted to be late.
Almost reaching the south side of river Crystal brought out her arm to stop Anna.

"You smell that?" Crystal ask sniffing the air. Anna joined in. She nodded in confirmation as they both followed the scent to see two bodies laid across the bank of river. Confused as ever the both slowly approached the bodies.

"Jennie!!" Anna screamed not caring if someone heard her as she rushed towards her friend.

Hoisting her up in her arms, anna saw how Jennie was barely breathing. Her heart broke seeing this. What happened to them? Blinking away the tears she looked at crystal to see a unconscious chloe in her lap. Chloe was in even worse conditon then jennie. Her face was all bruised up and it looked like there was internal bleeding as well since dark blue, now almost black patches could be found all over her body.

Crystal rushes to get the container with Anna's blood out. Anna had given it to her on the way here in case such incidents happened. Grabbing Crystal arm just Anna shook her head.

"Keep it. You might need it when we get there. For now I'll use mine."

Crystal nodded. Anna was still in her human form, she knew it would hurt but she couldn't let the people she love the most die. Biting into her arm with full force she closed her eyes trying to distract her from the pain. Tears fell from her eyes as her canines digged deep into her flesh and not so after she felt a liquid dripping from there.

Bringing her bleeding arm right above jennies slightly opened mouth. Drop after drop the blood continued to fell into the body in her lap. She saw as jennie breathing started become normal. Seeing her get better she knew that much amount of blood was enough for her. Now it was Chloe's turn. Anna had kept her bleeding arm over Chloe's mouth for quiet some time. Its safe to say for more than three minutes while it only took a half minute for jennie. She knew chloe was in much bad condition, she needed more of her blood. As approximately five minutes pass Chloe's condition got better.

"Heal it." Anna said to her wolf, and soon the wound disappeared. The blood dripping was not as much used as she thought after all the blood that got out were merely five drops for jennie and ten for chloe. The wound wasn't that deep so not much of blood came out, but still anna felt a little dizzy.

"Mind link Audrey. Tell her about jen and chloe." Anna said to crystal who immediately nodded and did as told.

"I asked her to bring some men. We might need them for your pack. I mean we both alone cant help so many people and only god knows in which condition are they."

"Should we wait for them?" Crystal asked.

"No. Im pretty sure it's not far from here. I'll go first. You join me when the rest get here. And please no arguments." Anna said leaving no room for any objections. Unwilling crystal nodded as she saw Anna place an unconscious jen on the ground.

Annalise POV

Seeing them like this brought not only rage but also disappointed in myself. Disappointed that they had to go through all of that because of me. Why couldn't i be stronger? Why am i such a burden to everyone? They almost dies because of me. After all of this is over im leaving, i can't lead them into danger again, that is if i make it out alive. If i do, alot more people will know about what my blood could do. That would again endanger them. I have to leave no matter what.

"Anna." Arlene spoke bringing me out of stance.

"Yes?"

"If you give blood, I can't heel you. A part of you is given, a part of us. It would be hard for me to heal."