rise and shine

Annalise POV

Its been a while since i finally regained my senses. Now i sat there on the dining table eating breakfast with mom and Noah.

"How are you feeling?" Mom asked.

"Better." I replied. She nodded as she handed me a glass of orange juice.

"How about you take a off today, and rest a bit more." Noah suggested and mom nodded.

I just slightly nodded still tired.

"I can take care of her for today." Noah said looking at mom.

Time skip

"I want you to meet someone Anna." Noah spoke as i nodded my head signalling him to continue. He went out and came back after 2 minutes with a boy and a girl. Looking at them confused he introduced us.

"Guys this is Anna." He spoke pointed at me.

"Anna these are some of my friends the rest couldnt come since they thought they should give you some time to rest."

"Hi Im Daphne!" The girl with purple hair exclaimed. Not gonna lie she was down right pretty. Her porcelain skin complimented her hazel green eyes. She seemed like a nice person. I waved back with a slight smile.

"Names jason beautiful." The guy spoke as he flashed me a smirk. He was handsome too, i mean many girls would easily fall for him but he was not my type.

"No flirting Jason." Noah warned.

He went to kitchen to grab some drinks while the two of them sat in front of me. The day was spent me talking to them and getting to know each other. Its safe to say my day was well spent. I enjoyed it. But the thought of going to school tomorrow made me sad. It brought back the memories of that dreadful day. They didnt believed me. Even jen. Daphne and Jason knew all about it and asked me to distance myself from them for time being. They were right i needed some space after all.

Time skip

Daphne and Jason would be coming to school too. Turns out they transferred here. Why, i dont know that part yet. Ill be sure to ask them. My arm was better but still hurt a bit when held tightly or i used it too much.
Getting out of bed i started to get ready for school.

I wore this outfit.

Jason was gay. He had yet to find his mate, but he was a fun person to be with. He always joked and goofed around. He had an easy going personality. I had been avoiding bts, jen and chloe for a week straight. All this time i sticked with Jason, Daphne and Noah. Daphne and I had almost all the classes together except for two. I guess that was fine with me. Jason and i barely had 3 classes together. Noah was promoted to a grade higher because teachers thought that this grade did him unjust so i had no classes with him.