make it right

Annalise POV

The night breeze hit my face as i closed my eyes trying to focus on the noise of crickets.

I heard someone sit down next to me. Not bothering to turn and look at him i continued to listen to crickets.

"Beautiful isn't it." I said, eyes still closed.

"Yes. Indeed beautiful." The person replied. What I didnt know was that he was looking at me. Feeling someones gaze on me, i slowly opened my eyes and turned to him,

"Take a picture, it lasts longer." I said.

"Would you let me?" Jungkook said.

"No." I breathed.

"Im sorry. I know its late but would you plea-"

"What if I don't want to? What if i turn you away just like you did, without listening." I said looking up at the sky.

He looked down ashamed.

"Im not like you. Maybe i do want to give a chance to you, if your explanation is good enough." I said feeling giddy inside.

"Yes, thank you!!" He exclaimed excited.

I let out small giggles seeing him all excited. He looked cute.

"I know i disappointed you when I didn't believe you. Im sorry, i was too blinded by my love for chloe that i didn't even bothered to look or hear your side. I know im in the wrong. Chloe is suga hyungs cousin, she's like a sister to all of us. And when i saw her hurt i couldn't think straight. I acted harshly and purely on impulse. I realized my mistake even before crsytal came but the fear of what i saw being true i hesitated. I didn't want to accept you did that and the only way for that to happen was if chloe woke up and said so, so i stayed by her side when i should've been by yours. I know this is a very lame reason and i know i don't deserve your acceptance for my apology bu-"
I placed my cold lips on his. He was shocked but soon closed his eyes and joined me. It was not long before the kiss turned deep and now we were having a full make out session. Feeling light headed due breathlessness i slowly and unwilling parted my lips from his soft ones.

"You talk to much." I said trying to catch my breath.

He looked down a slight blush evident on his pale cheeks.

I giggled softly before i spoke,
"Your cute when you rant." 

He slowly looked up at me before speaking,
"Do you forgive me?"

"Was the make out session not enough of an answer." i slightly smirked turning my head.

"Thank you." He breathed.
"Thank you so much." He repeated.
"Thank you a whole lot of bunc-" i pecked him interrupting him.

"I get it! Geez relax boy." I laughed.

"Can i ask you something?"

"Sure." I smiled.

"Why did you forgive me? Not that im complaining or anything its just...."

" I get it. I get where your coming from. If i were in your place i would've said the same things. I know i shouldn't, i know Jennie asked me to stop, i know its wrong but still my heart won't listen. Its like he's rebelling against whats right."

I took a deep breath in as i continued,

"I tried distancing myself but still found you in my heart. Even though i knew how much it hurt. You broke me in ways i could never imagine. Yet I wanted to punch you and understand you at the same time. Your actions, why you did what you did. Your thoughts, why you thought what you thought. Your everything. Because only in your absence did i realise how much your presence mattered." I said looking at him.

"I-i don't understand.." jungkook asked confused.

"I guess what im trying to say is I....I love you. Even though i know you would never feel the same way. Even though i know this won't end right for me, i kn-"

"I love you too!!" Jungkook interrupted me.

"What?!" I asked.

"I love you too." Jungkook said looking directly at me.

"Don't be afraid. I promise I won't repeat the same mistakes. Just give me a chance. I can make it right." Jungkook said taking me hands in his as he kissed my palm bringing them near his face. I cupped his cheeks as he leaned into my touch. His skin was cold. Scooting closer to him i took my hands out of his as i wrapped my arms around him. He copied my action as he gently laid his head on too of mine.

"Jungkook your cold!! Why did you tell me? You could get sick. Come on lets go inside."  I said still in his embrace.

"In a few. I finally got you in my arms. Let me cherish it till it lasts." Jungkook said.
"Im glad." He continued.

"Why?" I asked, still in his embrace, and slightly turning me head to look up at him.

"That you trusted me. Trusted me enough to call me kookie again." He gave a closed eye smile.

A slight blush appeared on my cheeks as i buried my head in his chest. He laughed at my actions and kisses the top of my head.

I hope i don't regret forgiving him.

What the two didn't know was that Noah had went out to call her sister in only to overhear their conversation, although this wasn't his intentions but things got to far before he could step in. Though he still didn't want to forgive jungkook for what he did and thought of ripping him off his precious sister but stopped when he saw the happiness, the look of pure happiness on his sisters face. He stopped himself just for the sake of his sister. Turning around he went back in to hive them some time alone.

Daphne POV

Looking down at jungkook and anna hugging eachother a feeling of sadness settled in me.

"I wish it could turn out right for us too." I whispered to myself.

"It would if you give me a chance."

Turning around i saw none other than my mate standing there with a sad look on his face.

"What are you doing here?" I asked coldly.

"I came here to talk." He continued.

"I don't want to talk to you. Now go." I said calmly, my wolf crying for me to hear what my mate has to say.

"No." He shook his head confusing me. "I wont step out of this room till you hear me, and neither will you."he said as he locked the door.

Shit.

Soul mates (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें