start

Annalise POV

"Gosh that stinks what is that jen?" I asked as i scrunched my nose trying get away from that horrid smell.

"Oh come on it isnt even that bad." Jennie replied as she shoved the glass filled with thick green liquid towards me.

"No way in hell am i drinking that jen. Get that stuff away from me."

"Seriously stop being over dramatic anna." Jen replied while rolling her eyes.

"Oh honey i aint drinking that shit just to 'get slim'." I stated while doing the air quotation on slim part.

"Girls you are going to be late if you dont hurry up." My mom shouted from down stairs making me dash downstairs just to get away from that god knows what thing.

Jennie soon came down holding both of our bags. Taking my bag from her hands i bid my mom goodbye as we headed outside.

You must be wondering who i am well then let me start from the beginning,
My name is Annalise Harlow Piper. Long name i get it. I have lived my entire life in this town along with my mom. My dad, well he left us when i was 2 and mom's been taking care of me ever since. Im proud of my mom for never giving up even though it might be hella hard for her but she stayed strong. Jennie is my childhood best friend and neighbor. Our mothers are best friends and like me she doesnt have a dad. He didn't left her from what I've heard he dies when she was around 7. I was envious at start that she had memories to remember of him while i had none, but i soon got over it.
Now im 17 and starting my first year of high school. Jen is 18, she just recently turned 18. We have a year gap but still we share the same grade. Guess i shouldn't have started school early huh.

"We are here." Jen spoke as i turned to get my backpack from the back seat.

"Well cant say i didnt miss this hell hole." Jen said as she got her shades out.

"You didnt miss the school you missed the drama in it." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Well cant deny that part sweet cheeks now com'on lets see what drama this year brings."

Short ik. But i just wanted to start this story to see how it goes. It is mostly for a friend who was persistent on me writing this. So this is for her. This story is a dedication for her. Please support 🙌 thanks