Jealous

Annalise POV

"Why do i smell some other males scent on you?" Jungkook asked as soon as we stepped into our room.

"I was with Jason." I confessed hoping he'll tell me why he's mad. But boy did i failed as he immediately turned around and i saw the veins in his neck popping.

"Why?" He asked with clenched fists.

"I can't tell you that now." I said ashamed that i had to hide things with him.

I heard a lock sound, looking up i saw jungkook stalking towards me with big steps. Tensed i stepped back only to collide with a wall. Of course. Just my luck.

He trapped me between his arms as he spoke.

"I can't bare to see you with any other male." He said.

"Why?" I stupid questioned.

"Because you belong to me. And to me alone." He said inching closer to me and soon his lips landed on mine.
He's jealous. Cute.

Time skip

It took a lot from me to not spill whatever Jason told me but nonetheless i managed to calm a seething jungkook, and boy was that a not easy task.
I didn't tell him because it was still a hunch. Nothing was as if confirmed news yet.
On the other side i got to know Jhope's mates name, June, turns out she'll be staying with us now. It's been a week now that she's living with us and i have noticed she's quiet reserved type of person.
I've rarely seen her talking even with jhope oppa. Weird. I didn't give much thought to it but i knew deep down something is wrong.
Thank god the school announced break due to season condition for a week.
Today everyone decided to have a feast. The whole week was tiring for the whole group. Daphne, me , Audrey and June were in charge of cooking. Not that i minded. I would say i was an average at cooking but Daphne, damn the girl got some skills. Noah volunteered to help but i felt bad for him. Out of all of us my bet for the best cook will be him without a doubt, he is that good.

We talked while we made the food while the rest sat out. June was making orange juice quietly in the corner. But something seemed off, i shrugged it off thinking its just me being paranoid.

Time skip

Everyone was enjoying their time, eating, talking, playing when suddenly i felt a weird sensation.

'go to your room, make sure no one notice.' Arlene said to me. I trusted her for she was a part of me. Everyone was busy doing stuff so its safe to say no one really noticed me slipping out of there.

Stepping in my room, i sat on the bed thinking why was i having this strange feeling. Suddenly i smelled something burning, getting up i looked out to see no one there.

"Where's everyone?"

Out of the corner of my eye i saw someone dragging Crystal away. Now alert i dashed towards the door only to see it locked. What?
I tried pushing it and hitting it with my arm but no use.
What the hell!
I ran back to the window to see June standing there with wolves i didn't knew. Smell of petroleum flowed through the air thats when it hit me. She was going to burn the house!!
I had to get out but how? Looking around the room my eyes landed on nothing that could possibly help me at the moment. The smell of burning wood now more prominent. Adreline rushed through my veins as i looked around in hopes of any ideas. The window!!
Rushing into the washroom and ripping the metal towel handle from the wall i ran back to the window.
Stepping back i swung the handle with full force onto the window.
Watching the mirror shatter it created enough space for me to get out. Crashing into the window shoulder front i jumped onto the tree branch trying my best not to make much sound. I climbed to the too of tree out of everyone's sight into the bushes as i looked down. Ignoring the pain in my cheek, leg and shoulder i saw how June and the rest wolves watched the house burn.

"You sure June."

"I'm damn sure she can't make it out of the fire. She's a human after all."

"Good. Adam will be happy now come-on we still got to take care of the rest."

And they took of to god know where. I knew couldn't trust June but this, this is just another level of betrayal. Poor Jhope.
I felt a hand on my shoulder i was ready to scream when another hand landed onto my mouth i turned to see crystal and Audrey behind me.

Audrey kept a hand on her lips as i nodded my head.

I watched as the cabins burned down infront of me silently. I couldn't do anything.

After a while when we thought it was safe enough we got down.

"H-how did this happen?" Crystal said.

I shook my head as i replied,

"I don't know, one second i was in my room and next the whole house was burning down."

"June, it was June. I saw her putting something into the drinks but i wasnt sure. I got up to follow you but i heard sounds from out side. I turned to see what was happening. I ran to inform you but...." Audrey said.

"But it was too late." Crystal completed.

"You guys?" We all turned to see a seveyrly injured Daphne, barely conscious. Suddenly her eyes closed. We all ran to her before her limp body could touch the cold hard ground.

"Daphne......what happened to you?" I said as i placed her head in my lap. Her wounds brought tears to my eyes. What in the hell did they do to her?