who are you?

Annalise POV

The rest of the day went smoothly. I spent time with my brother and his mate. It was mostly fun. Dad's flight got delayed due to weather conditions though. Guess i have to wait a little longer. We dont know for sure when he's coming back.

Next morning came along pretty quickly might i say. Getting out of my warm and comfy bed i unwilling went to get dressed for school.

 Getting out of my warm and comfy bed i unwilling went to get dressed for school

(Anna's dress for the day)

BTS POV

All of them didnt know how to face Anna after what happened yesterday. They hurt her again. First they didn't believed her and now this. All of them seated in their seats had their eyes locked on the door frame waiting for Anna to show up but sadly she didn't. The lecture started. Disappointed they all looked away.

It was during 6th lecture after break that suddenly the classroom door burst open and two boys came in. They had these gangster type persona. Seeing then a shiver ran down everyone's spine. The teacher turned to look at them and ask and for one of them to point a pocket knife at the sir. The teacher was human and without a doubt those boys were werewolf.

"Anna, is there any Annalise here?" One of the boy asked stepping forward.
Who were they? And why were they looking for Anna? The questions kept running through each one of them.

"Depends on whose asking." A voice came from the back of the class. Everyone turned to see Anna seated there with her face in one of her palm while the other scribbling something on the paper.

"Anna finally. Come with us." The boy spoke almost sounding relieved for finding her.

"What if I don't?" Anna asked seemingly looking bored.

"For starters i dont even know you guys." She continued still refusing to look up.

"Pity, guess then we have to kill this teacher." The guy spoke signalling other to grab the sir, while the rest of us just watched. What the hell is happening?

"Stop. I'll come. Leave the teacher alone. Know this if i fail this subject im blaming you." She said as she started making her way towards them.

One of them grabbed her arm only for her to shrug it off as she spoke,
"I can walk on my own."
Slightly bowing to the teacher as an apology she left with them.

All of them looked at each other before they stood up and excused themselves from the class.

Stepping out of class jungkook turned to every direction but failed to see you anywhere.

"Where did they take her?" Jungkook asked.

"Who were they?" Namjoon added.

Worried they all looked at each other before they went in search of her.

Annalise POV

"Who are you guys?" I asked.

"Im mason and this is Elijah." The guy with blond hair spoke.
So Elijah was the one with grey hair.
They both looked almost a year or two older than me. It would be unfair to say that they didn't fall into cute slash handsome catogorey.

"Where are you taking me? Who sent you?" I asked trying to ease my mind. They didn't give off a dangerous vibe but what happened back in the class made a little cautious.

"Noah sent us." Elijah replied.

"Why?" I asked.

"Some killings have been sighted." Mason said.

"Look sorry about what happened back in class but that was the only possible way we could take you out of the class." Mason explained.

"Why was it so urgent to take me?"  I looked at them confused.

"They killings are mostly in your neighborhood and Noah thinks its Adam." Elijah said now leaving me shocked. Ok now im a teany tiny whiny bit of scared.

"Don't worry we won't let anything happen to you." Mason comforted me. Im glad he did cause i was about to have a mental break down.

"So where are we going now?" I asked looking at the roads.

"To meet the rest of the pack." Elijah smiled.

"Pack?" I asked.

"Well almost, most of them are still shifting back. Its about time we came back." Mason replied.

"We?" I asked still kinda lost.

"Oh so you didn't know!" Mason said now looking at me.

"Know what?" I asked desperately, all the suspense killing me.
But what he spoke next made me shocked to the bone.

"Your brother is the alpha of moonlight pack. The second largest pack in Asia."

Tada another chapter 🎉🎉 woah its 20 chapters but i stilk have a lot of story left 😔 i mean their patch up. The main fight and all that stuff 😶
Oh god 😬