Your back?

Annalise POV

Turning my head i gasped as i saw who it was.

"What do you think your doing crystal?" The figure towered over slowly letting go of her hand.

"I-i--" she stuttered only to be interrupted by the figure.

"Your lucky i don't hit girls. Now leave while im asking you nicely." The figure spoke calmly.

Crystal along with her two friends immediately dashed off to god knows where.

Trying to stand with my arm still in pain i stumbled only to fall in arms of noah.

Distancing myself from him i tried to stand up properly only to grab my arm again. It really is hurting bad. Seeing my hurt expression noah tried to hold me only for me to step back.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked slightly feeling dizzy now.

"I..i know i disappeared and I'm sorry for doing that. I had some stuff to sort out. Please let me help you. Im sorry i really am." He said looking down.

Looking up i saw how tears brimmed in his eyes as he spoke. Maybe he really is sorry.

"Its o-okay. But promise you wont dont that ever again." I said feeling more dizzy now.

"Never again. I swear on my life." He spoke determined. I let out a soft chuckle only for my left leg to become numb causing me to fall. He quickly held me in his arms.

"Noah..i..d...ont....fe....good." I barely managed as everything around me went black.

Author POV

Noah quickly scooped the unconscious girl in his arms and held her bridal style. The bell rang again causing the hallway to start flooding with children.
Noah quickly ran towards the exit not minding the stares. The only thing on his mind was to quickly get to hospital.
What he didn't notice was the tensed bts, chloe and Jen that saw their friend being carried in arms of an unknown man.

Bts POV

"I mean she doesn't seem like that person." Jimin spoke.

"I know right. She seemed like a real nice person." Jin added.

"What if all of this is a big misunderstanding." Namjoon questioned.

Chloe remained awfully quiet during all of this chat. Thinking why would you do that to her.

"Guys i have known her my entire life she isnt like that believe me." Jen pleaded.

They all stood in the hallway talking when suddenly jhope spoke,
"Guys look!!"
They all turned their heads to see what jhope was pointing at only to see an unconscious Anna in arms of a unknown student. They all looked at each other worried. Soon they chased the person only to lose him in all the crowd.

Time skip

Calls after calls, but nothing. Absolutely nothing. A worried Jen kept walking here and there in the living room.

"Jennie calm down im sure she will be alright." V tried.

"How do you know that??" She asked desperately. Making him look down.
"Thought so too."
"Come on pick up, pick up, 'the number you have dialed is currently unavailable please tr-'  Fuck!!!"

Jennie said as she threw her phone on the couch.

"Calm down everything will be ok." Jin tried to ease the tension.

All the while jungkook remained awfully quiet. Rethinking todays events he came to a conclusion that she was too nice to do something like that. Standing up he rushed to your home leaving everyone confused. Knocking on the door he waited patiently as the door opened by Anna's mom.

"Jungkook, good evening." Anna's mom spoke softly.

"Good Evening Aunty i was wondering if Anna is still awake. She forgot that we had to do a project together." A tensed jungkook said.

"She's asleep. She probably forgot about it. I apologise on her behalf. Ill be sure to remind her that you came by tomorrow." She said.

" No its ok Aunty. I'll get going now." Jungkook spoke.

"So soon? why don't you come in." Anna's mom spoke opening the door wider.

"Perhaps next time. But thanks for the offer ill get going now. Good night." He said before he dashed off to inform the rest about her whereabouts.

Short chapter. Noah is back !!🎉🎉