Chapter 74- The Reunion (Part 2)

Tatiana's POV

So many thoughts were running a thousand miles per hour in my head. It's like someone knocked the wind out of me.

"Why does he have to be so beautiful?"

"Wait... What the hell is he doing here?"

I stand there in complete shock as I feel my heart sink more and more. Those brown eyes...the same ones I fell for.

"Dont fall for it Tatiana." I hear my mind whisper.

"Why does he want to talk to me?"

"Don't play stupid Tat, you know why."

"No, I really don't."

"Can you stop staring at him like a deer caught in headlights and say something?! He doesn't have all day!"

No T, YOU don't have all day.

Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodholyshitholyshitholyshit.

FUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKK.

If you don't calm the fuck down...

"Tatiana," He says my name so softly, making me snap back to reality. "Can we talk?" He asks for the second time.

He doesn't even say hi. Just straight to "Can we talk?"

Good Lord.

I don't even know what to say or do right now.

OMG should I slap him?

Yes that sounds good.

No, don't.

Not at the airport!

But he deserves it!

Maybe if he starts to piss me off.

I stare at him admiring his beauty.

He was wearing a red button up shirt and black slacks with his Ray Ban Wayferer sunglasses tucked into one pocket. His hair was down, resting on his shoulders. As usual, his signature curls were hanging in his face.

"White Chocolate Mocha for Tatiana." The server at Starbucks announces, putting her hot beverage on the table.

"I'm gonna get that." I stutter, ripping my eyes off Michael's, and he nods his head. "Yeah..." I turn on the five inch heel of my Louboutins and lifts my drink off the table, slowly swaying my hips as I walked. I knew where Michael's eyes were.

And I was definitely right.

I take the drink my hands shaking as I tremble because I was nervous. Who knew this is how I'd see him again? And I wasn't even prepared.

Michael's POV

"You look beautiful." I whisper staring at her swallowing hard breaking the silence. The compliment was genuine, but staring in Tatiana's eyes I know she she doesn't see anything but fake. She gives an awkward, closed-mouth smile before it quickly fades away.

The hurt is expressed on her face...I caused all that insecruity.

I swallow hard. I feel nervous as well. I had a mission to find her once I got back home but here we are... in L.A.....home. And I'm not letting her get away. Not this time.

"I don't think you answered my question." I ask and the impatient tone is evident with desperation, and her eyebrow shoots up. "Can we talk, Tatiana?"