Chapter 142 - Scamming Secruity

Sheryl's POV

"Can you go any faster?!" Tatiana hisses at the driver. 

"Ma'am, we are almost there. I'm going as fast as I can." he tells Tatiana, who runs her hand in her hair anxiously. 

"Dammit! For once can we go through a time without going to the fucking hospital!?!" she growls. 

I sigh. "Tat, I'm sure he's alright. I mean Michael has gone to the hospital before for exhaustion or whatever." I shrug. 

"With our damn luck, I doubt it." 

"Did they say what was wrong with him?"

"No. All I heard from Jennifer was that Brock told her that Michael was taken to the hospital." 

"Maybe it could be something minor, you know?" I gently squeeze her knee. "Just don't overthink it. Think good vibes..." 

"Have you heard from Greg or Ricky?" she asks biting her bottom lip anxiously. 

"No, I just assumed they went to the hospital with Michael."

She stays silent fiddling with her hands looking out the window. 

"Tat, soon we'll have a leg. Maybe after that things will chill, ya know? I mean we knew things would be extra crazy on this tour...because it's Michael. I just think it's even more crazed since you two are a thing." 

She looks down in her lap. "Sometimes I wonder if I should have kept it all at a professional level. Maybe then all this extra craziness.." she says moving her hands around "Wouldn't have happened." 

"Tat, no..." I take her hand. "You don't mean that..."

"I know." she whispers. "I just love him so much--it scares me."

"Sheryl, he never leaves my mind. He's always there; mentally if not physically. It's just incomprehensible. It's like we are each others stable force, you know? When everything is chaotic and even through everything we've been through....it's a stability." she sighs before continuing;

"This feeling is so strange; it stretches throughout my whole body. It's overwhelming, yet makes me feel complete. It has no bound nor length nor depth; it's just absolute. It feels as though I'm in a dangerous fire, yet I'm completely safe at the same time. It feels as though someone's given me peace. It feels as though my heart is dancing around my chest; and a hole, I was never aware was there, has been filled. I feel so light, like I'm on top of the world yet my heart is constricting and it feels as if there's no oxygen in my lungs.

That's why it scares me so much. It's so strange– frightening even – how you can go from someone being a complete stranger, to then being completely infatuated by them and wondering how it ever was that you were able to live without them, because you sure as hell couldn't imagine being without them now. I know we're only young, and most people would consider me to be foolish and naïve, especially after you know--" she whispers. "But it's so utterly true when I say I love him more than I could love myself. And if I was to ever lose him again.."

She stops as both of our eyes fill with tears. 

I've seen everything they've been through together.  The love they shared was something that I have never seen from anyone before. To see them this happy and in love...made me beyond happy. 

"You deserve this, Tatiana." I smile. "You truly--"

"Friday's Michael Jackson concert has been rumored to be canceled due to an accident with keyboardist, Greg Phillinganes, more details will be coming soon." the radio's speakers sound out.