Chapter 45- The Wrecking Ball

I have to dedicate this chapter to @MJFAMPrincess for naming this chapter (: Thanks girl! xoxo ♥♡

Paul's POV

"Thank you." I say nodding to an officer. Tatiana sits on the bed with no emotion what so ever in her face. Her brown hair is still damp from the rain, and her face is pale.

"Why wont they arrest him?" she asks crying. I sigh and sit down next to her.

"Tatiana, they can't prosecute him because we are U.S citizens and they said they can always send a report back home." I whisper, things are apparently different in Seoul. She shakes her head violently and grips her hair.

"I want to go home." she says.

"Tatiana...you have to go on tour after this. At least tell Michael--" she cuts me off.

"NO! I want to go home!" she yells bursting into tears; crying violently. She falls into my arms and I hold her close as she cries.

"Okay, I'll take you home." I whisper. After she calms down a bit, we get up and I grab her luggage. She grabs a pair of huge sunglasses and puts them on. We go to the elevator and as soon as Tatiana and I get off the floor she is instantly crowded by photographers.

"Is it true that you were fired, Tatiana?" they ask. What?

Tatiana and I fight through the photographers and paparazzi and jump into the black van. As soon as we get into the car, she puts her hoodie on and snuggles into the corner of the car. I look at her, but she is hiding her face and crying softly. If there was anything I could say or do to make her feel better I would; but at this point.....it would be impossible.

Tatiana's POV

We arrive at the airport and was immediately greeted by at least a hundred members of the press. Their cameras were pointed straight at us, flashing in my face with every click. Now I know how Michael feels when he always has his sunglasses on, even in the nighttime. I  want to hide so badly but I'm so exposed.....and feel so alone.

How did they find out so fast?

The flight boards in forty-five minutes, and if these people don’t move out my way I’ll miss my flight.

“Tatiana! Over here!!"

“Why are you here?”

“Did you get fired?”

“Is it true?”

“Did you and Michael Jackson have sex?”

“Tatiana, please!”

Then they tried asking Paul questions as he pushed through the crowd next to me.

"Paul are you having an affair with Tatiana?"

"Why are you here?" 

"How does Michael feel about your affair?"

Their screaming was driving me insane and they wouldn’t budge. I wanted to fall on the ground in pain right then and there and cry. I wanted to be left alone, and just scream. Airport security starts running toward us, and attempts to clear the crowd. We get through and start running toward the gates. As soon as we get on the plane Paul and I are out of breathe. Not like I wasn't already, I haven't felt like I could breathe since.......I sit down and cry. Paul sits next to me and I feel his eyes on me.

"Do you want to talk about it?" he asks. I cant speak, its like all the words have been taken from me. Just like my heart. I feel defeated. Rachel and Jack won.

"Should I call your parents and let them know what happened?" he asks. "There out of town right now but I can..." his voice trails off. I shake my head no. After that I cry myself to sleep.

*Hours later*

I wake up and it takes me awhile to realize I'm at home in bed. It's almost 3 in the morning. I sit up, and see Paul on the floor sleeping. I can't remember how I got here...suddenly a pain hits me hard. I get up and go to the restroom, falling on the floor.

Paul's POV

I wake up and sit up. It's 8 in the morning. I look at the bed and see Tatiana isn't there. I get up and here a loud thump in the bathroom. I get up and knock on the door.

"Tatiana are you alright in there?" I ask.

"I'm alright, Paul. Please go away, I'm okay." she says hoarsely. I frown and listen at the door a few more seconds before hearing a crash. I immediately break in the bathroom. There laying on the floor is Tatiana and the floor is covered in blood....... so much blood.

"Get out!" she screams throwing something at me. I am so shocked and scared at the same time. I run over to Tatiana who is pale and looks weak.

"Why is there so much blood?" she asks weakly. I look around terrified. She leans her body against me and closes her eyes.

"Come on Tatiana! Stay with me!" I yell. She doesn't open her eyes. I immediately grab a phone that is on the counter and call 911.

"Come on Tati...stay with me. Don't you dare leave me." I say with tears burning in my eyes.

*45 minutes later*

I sit in the hallway outside of Tatiana's bedroom. The doctors and paramedics are in there, because it would be extremely difficult to sneak Tatiana to the hospital. How the hell could this all happen? What did she ever do to deserve such....pain? Ever since what had happened last night with Michael, the phone has been ringing nonstop. Even Michael's mother has been calling nonstop. I sit there and hold my head in my hands. Then the door opens and the doctor comes out. I immediately jump up.

"How is she? Is she okay?" I ask. The doctor, Dr. Hackney, looks at me.

"She's recovering, and she will be just fine." he says. I sigh from relief and notice his face is still tense.

"What is it?" I ask. He sighs and looks at me.

"There is something you should know Paul..." he says. I look at him intensely.

"She's was 8 weeks." he says. "She was pregnant."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is just getting more and more dramatic. Tatiana was pregnant?!?!

xoxoxo,

moonwalkergal