Chapter 22- Meeting the Thumbtzens

Tatiana's POV

As soon as Winnie opens the door, Michael quickly takes his arm off my waist, before Winnie notices. My family doesn't exactly know about Michael...except the music video.

"Winnie!" I squeal excited. Winnie is 15 years old. She is extremely pretty; her hair is a darker shade of brown then mine. Her skin is a beautiful tan, and her eyes are green. I really wish I had her eyes. She could be a model someday. She also is very funny, and mature for her age. If anyone ever hurt my sister, they would seriously be fucked up. No doubt about it. She means to much to me.

She is so excited to see me all she immediately attacks me for a hug.

"I missed you so much!" she starts to ramble on, not even noticing Michael.

"Winnie, I want you to meet someone.....this is Michael."  Winnie turns around and is so shocked by Michael's presence her mouth drops and all she can do is stare. I look at Michael. His jet black curls were down, with a few going down his face. He was wearing a shiny silk red button-down shirt, with a skinny black tie. He had on black slacks, with his usual loafers. His hands are in his pockets and he is looking down shyly smiling.

"Holy sh--" she is about to say, until Mom calls from inside.

"Let them in Winnie!" she says excitedly. Winnie shoots me a look.

"Mom and Dad are going to flip, Tati!" she laughing. "I mean they are already freaking out that you are all over TV and the radio!" she says. Michael snickers and looks at me. Shit I forgot to tell them all about that, since I've moved. We walk inside and Michael rips off his mask.

We walk inside into the living room. It's still cozy and cheery with some painful memories. As Winnie runs into the kitchen to get my mom, I look at Michael. He is looking around and looks extremely nervous. I take his hand. Then my parents finally walk in with extremely happy and excited faces; until they see Michael. I look at their reactions. I think the blood drained from everyone's faces.

"Surprise?" I say with a weak laugh from Michael and I.  Still silence. Maybe this was a bad idea ........

Michael's POV

I feel my hands sweat and my heart racing. Well I guess I sure made a good first impression on them. Before I can even say a word, Tatiana's mothers face lights up.

"Michael! Welcome!" she quickly embraces me in a hug and pulls back to look at me. As she does I pull back to take a look at her. Her hair was raven black, and was cut in a bob. She had chocolate brown eyes just like Tatiana; and petite. I can tell where Tatiana's looks came from. Her mom is rather pretty. For some reason she reminds me of my mother personality wise.

"Thank you, Mrs. Thumbtzen. It's really nice to meet you." I tell her. She smiles.

"Well, its an absolute honor to meet you Michael. And please call me Eva." Eva gestures to her husband.

"And this is my husband---". before she can finish he shakes my hand excitedly. He was pretty built, and taller than me. 

"Daniel." his face with a huge grin. "It's such an honor an to have you in our home, Mr. Jackson." he says excitedly. I smile and shake his hand.

"It's an honor to meet you, Mr. Thumbtzen." I glance around their home. It's small, but really cozy. As I study the living room, Eva gives Tatiana a hug.

"Oh Tatiana, you look wonderful; and I know you've been extremely busy lately." she says giggling. Tatiana blushes and looks down.

"Mom, I'm so sorry..I meant to call and tell you everything but---" Eva quickly cuts her off.

"Its okay, Tati! Tell me everything! Michael would you like some coffee or anything?" Eva asks. I shake my head no, and give her a smile. Eva leads Tatiana, with Winnie following her to the kitchen and as she walks out, Tatiana gives me an apologetic smile. I smile and give a shrug and watch her walkout.

"So, Michael...tell me about yourself." says Daniel motioning me to take a seat.

Tatiana's POV

"Holy shit, Tatiana. He's hotter in person!" Winnie says. My mom shoots her a look for cussing. Winnie shrugs in defense.

"What? He is!" I giggle. Winnie is the carbon copy of me.....well she is alot more sweeter and has more patience. My mom gives me a cup of coffee.

"So we were pretty shocked, to hear you on the radio." Eva says drying dishes. I wince, and give her a sympathetic look.

"Mom, I know its seriously no excuse not to call and tell you. Things have been so crazy lately." I say rubbing my temples. Eva smiles.

"Well, I am so proud of you, Tatiana. Your following your dream!" she says with a huge smile.

"Well right now, I'm looking for a home.....I was thinking. Why don't you guys move up there, and live there?" I ask. Mom and Winnie look at me shocked.

"Tatiana, I don't know...what would your father think of this? It sounds wonderful but..." she begins.

"Mom, I seriously need my family with me. Please think about it...." I ask her. She gives a sigh and smiles.

"Okay, I'll talk to Dad first." I smile. I really need them there, so badly.

"Soo what is going on with you and Michael?" Eva asks. I bite my lip.

"Well, after the music video, we became close friends." I say simply with a shrug. Which wasnt exactly a lie.

"Tatiana, I think he likes you." Eva says. I try not to giggle.

"Really? Why do you say that?" I ask her trying to keep it cool. She shrugs.

"The way he looks at you, and just his presence around you." she says making me blush.

"So are you guys, like together?" Winnie asks casually.

"Why?" I ask. I mean, I wasnt exactly ready to tell my family, we sort of were.

"Because ever since you were in that music video, and everything...all the kids at school keep annoying me about it." she says. I roll my eyes, everyone in the house knows I hate Winnie's school, because I use to go there and get teased, and the kids were just........no comment.

"Not to mention, his interview with Oprah....when he told her he'd like to date you." I blush and put my head in my hands to keep from laughing.

"You guys saw that?" I ask embarrassed. They both laugh, and shake their heads.

"Who didnt?!" Winnie asks. I roll my eyes again, and take a peek in the living room at Michael and my Dad laughing on the couch.

"You like him dont you?" Winnie asks. More than you will ever know........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So a new update will be coming soon hopefully! Vote/comment

xxoxoxoxo,

moonwalkergal