Disclaimer/Authors Note

DISCLAIMER:
While this story is intended for ideally and +18 audience, I will like to add disclaimers.

Nothing in this story is meant to romanticize, glorify, or encourage the following;

-violence
-cheating
-murder
-lying
-suicide
-sex
-cursing
-drugs
-rape
-racism
-abuse
-trauma
-mental illness
-etc, etc.

These are adults with adult problems set in the 80's where sayings, language, and society was different than it is now. This is also set in an industry where dark, wild things happen.

I've always tried my best to add as many disclaimers as possible and make sure not to offend anyone.

These characters aren't meant to be perfect...they are meant to be human. They go through things, and say things that aren't always perfect and they shouldn't be viewed as such.

By no means am I encouraging anyone to glorify any of these characters or third party characters mentioned (Ex: Al Capone, Bonnie and Clyde, etc.) nor it is my intention to offend anyone.

——————————————-———————

I took a long break from Wattpad, and the MJ fan base community because it drained me from a lot mentally. I came back because not only do I miss writing...I read how people loved this story.

People were coming on my Instagram asking for me to come back—and reading how this story made you all forget about the world for a bit made me so happy. We all deserve to escape from reality.

I've been working diligently on writing new and long chapters due to the fact wattpad has a chapter limit on this book. 🙄 So I am writing on long chapters to finish the book.

While I very adamantly defend my work with everything in me, I am very tired on constantly doing so anymore.

It is not in my heart to offend anyone in this story.

I will be going back and adding disclaimers to each chapter, and from hear on out.

Thank you,
moonwalkergal