Chapter 14- Secrets

Tatiana 's POV

Michael and are in the studio....we give eachother shy looks every now and then. My lips are still burning from when he kissed me; and his scent still lingers on my body. My heart is still racing. As soon as the red light lite up. Michael closes his eyes......I expect him to sing but instead his soft voice says;

"I just want to lay next to you for awhile. You look so beautiful tonight. Your eyes are so lovely. Your mouth is so sweet. A lot of people misunderstand me. That's because they don't know me at all. I just want to touch you. And hold you. I need you. God I need you....I love you so much."

I am taken back and so surprised. I slip on a wire and fall flat on my ass. I feel myself blush. And Michael giggles. He helps me get up.

"Sorry....I forgot to tell you we added that in." he smirked. I try to not to scoff on how cocky he sounded. I swear he did that on purpose.

Even though Michael had on his sunglasses and I couldnt see his eyes, but was he staring at me the whole time? Maybe his crazy actions at the house has me hallucinatating.

"Can we start that over again?" Michael says to Quincy. Quincy nods.............

Michael's POV

* 5 weeks later *

The album is finally finished, and is coming out in 3 months. I rub my face. We are in the living room waiting for Oprah. She is suppose to do an interview at my home. I haven't talked to Tatiana since the recording. Her birthday is coming up...and I need to do something special for her.

"Now Michael, just relax. I know you don't like doing interviews, but it will fly by." Frank says smoking a cigar. I drink some water.

"Frank, Oprah is so......she's nice but she can ask some questions that are personal."

"Tell her to fuck off then!" Frank says. I choke on my water and bust out laughing. I can't imagine telling Oprah to fuck off. Before I can respond the phone rings. I run into the other room to answer.

"Hello?" say into the phone.

"Michael?" I smile its Tatiana.

"Tatiana? Girl where the hell have you been?" I ask. Even though I already know. I always ask Quincy to give me an update on her. Her single is now #2 on the charts and she is everywhere.

"Studio. I miss you." she says. I smile. I miss her kiss, her smile, those Bambi eyes, her everything.

"Come over. I'm about to do an interview for Oprah, and I just need you here." I tell her.

"That's why I called...I just wanted to say good luck, tonight. I want to be there, but what is she gets the idea that...." her voice trails off. Damn. She's right.

"Right." I groan. She giggles.

"Michael....you will be fine! I promise I will be watching." she says. I relax a little.

"Okay." I tell her. I hear people talking in the hallway. She must be here.

"She's here." I tell her.

"Relax Michael! Be yourself." she says. We tell eachother goodbye. I sigh and take a breath.…

Tatiana's POV

I groan and slump at the table. I called to tell Michael the truth.....but I can't I need to wait.

*Flashback*

I was about 17 years old, and in high school. I was attending the American Ballet  and everything in my life was on track. These were the days my Dad didn't drink like there was no tomorrow, and he was the greatest Dad ever. He still is...until he hits that damn bottle.

I was in my ballet class when we wee told a scout was coming to watch us. His name was Mr. Gordan. He watched us dance and at the end of class he ended up pulling me aside and saying how talented I was and how he wanted to represent me, and etc. I was so excited that I immediately agreed. That evening he invited me to his home, to discuss business. We were in his living room sitting on the couch. He started to act....odd.

"So what are you willing to do to get ahead, Tatiana?" 

"Whatever it takes?" he says raising his eyebrows. I start to feel uncomfortable, and nod. He immediately pounces on top of me holding me down. I try to scream, but his lips crash against mine. I try to push him off. I've never had sex before. Call it whatever the hell you will, but my virginity is important to me.

"There's no use to fight me girl."

Growing up in the Bronx, you learn how to fight. With every thing I had I threw the hardest punch right in his nose knocking him back. I get up and run to the door, but not fast enough. I hear a shot go off, and pain shoot through my stomach and side. I fall on the ground and he stares over me. He takes the gun and hits the side of my face hard. Knocking me unconscious.…

By the time I wake up the police are there. Long story short, Gordan told police that I attacked him and it was self defense. Gordan knew so many people on the force, that they took his story over mine. No charges were filed. My family believed me, but the American Ballet didn't. They kicked me out, and I since news traveled about it at school I was bullied like no tomorrow.  Guys wanted me to do them "favors", girls bullied me. I was basically labeled the slut, and it became so bad....I dropped out.

The worst thing about this? Its Jack Gordon.

----------------------------------------

Awwwwwwwwww hell. If you guys don't remember Jack Gordan is Latoya's abusive boyfriend. He was in the beginning of the story. He will come up again later in the story, but the next chapter will be focused on Michael's interview with Oprah. Hope you guys enjoyed! !! vote/comment

xoxo,
moonwalkergal