Chapter 35- Smile Tatiana

Sheryl's POV

"Listen, Tatiana...I know she has been your best friend for a long ass time; but this isn't right. Friends don't do that." I tell her holding her hand. As soon as we got to the hotel, we went in my room to talk.

"I cant believe she would do that." Tatiana mutters. She looks pissed off. "I thought she was there for me, but she tries to ruin my relationship with Michael?!" she hisses. She pulls her hair up in a high ponytail, and grabs the phone.

"What are you doing?" I ask as she dials. Before she answers, the person on the other line picks up.

 "Rachel? I would like to speak to you, tonight." she hisses into the phone. She pauses and waits a moment.

"Yes, Rachel. Tonight." she snaps before slamming the phone on the receiver.

Michael's POV

I pace my bedroom. I don't want to believe Rachel, but she is Tatiana's best friend. Is it possible that maybe Tatiana, is just to good to be true? Is she just a dream, or something imaginary that I made up?

Apart of me doesn't believe Rachel, but another part of me just......the trust issues I have in everyone leaves me in confusion. Trust has me so screwed up, I can't even say I love her. Last night, as soon as I was about to say it to her....I got scared, and made like I was asleep.

 I sit on the bed, and run my fingers through my hair. Maybe I should let it go, right? I sit there and Frank walks in the room, and looks at me.

"Michael! You aren't ready yet?!" he exclaims. "You need to visit the school in almost an hour!" I immediately jump up, and throw on a red button down shirt, with buckled pants. Tatiana is suppose to come too, with a few others. I wonder how it is going to be between us. If someone said that about me to Tatiana, she wouldn't believe it, maybe I shouldn't either. I'll let it go; for now. I walk in the hallway, and see Tatiana walking out of her room. She doesn't notice me, and I see her wipe her face. She looks like she's been crying.

"Tatiana?" I whisper. She looks up, and quickly wipes away another tear.

"Oh, Michael. I didn't see you." she says hoarsely, giving me a small smile.

"You've been crying." I say. She shakes her head, and another tear falls from her face, as she gives a sad smile. I give a frown and wipe another tear from her face.

"Don't cry, Tatiana. Please smile for me. Will you smile for me?" I ask her. She gives a small smile.

"That's a smile?!" I ask making a funny face, by crossing her eyes and puckering my lips. She tries not to laugh, but a giggle escapes from her.

"There it is! I made you laugh!" I say laughing. She rolls her eyes and frowns.

"But Michael, Rachel--" she starts to say but I quickly interrupt her.

"Tatiana, you're my girl. I’m gonna take care of you, and cherish you to the best of my ability and even more…" then she immediately cuts me off by pressing her lips against mine. She kisses me, so softly and gently, it made me weak. She breaks away, leaving me in a trance. She giggles as she walks to the elevator, and I run after her to meet the others. 

Frank's POV

"Listen, I think I found an understudy for Tatiana." Joe says. I raise my eyebrows, and pop a Cuban in my mouth.

"Who?" I ask. Joe smiles and pulls a picture out of his wallet. I look and cough.

"Rachel?" I ask in shock. "Tatiana's manager?!"

"The girl's got talent, Frank. She already knows all of Tatiana's parts. " he says. I groan and rub my hand down my face.

"How does Tatiana feel about this?" I ask.

"She's given her consent, I have the papers right here." he says handing me some papers. I look at them, and see they are in her hand writing .

"I guess, I'll talk to Michael tonight; and see how he feels." I say, as we head out to the car.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does Michael really mean what he is saying? Or will all that change soon? Is Rachel seriously going to join the BAD tour and be Tatiana's understudy?! Did Tatiana really even sign those papers?

You will find out soon my loves......Sorry the chapter is so short. I'll update again soon and make it longer!!!

xoxoxox,

moonwalkergal