Chapter 45 Part 2- Changes

Paul's POV

"She was what?" I ask. Pregnant? Impossible.

"I don't understand...Tatiana didn't even seem to show signs to me of being pregnant...." I say. She didn't seem to gain weight, or anything.

"I've seen these cases Paul, where some women don't know they are pregnant and aren't having any symptoms of being pregnant...she was on her period regularly, not much weight gain......has she gotten sick recently?"

I nod in disbelief. She was pregnant all this time...

"She was vomiting and had a fever but...I didn't think that..." I lean against the wall, closing my eyes and rubbing my forehead.

"Is that why she had the miscarriage?" I ask.

"She had the miscarriage mostly brought by stress. Which affected the baby." he says. I glance at the door.

"Does she know?" I ask. He slowly nods.

"She was very upset, in hysterics. We gave her some medicine to calm her down, and iv's. I expect her to recover quickly, as long as she rests." he says. I nod and he gives a sad smile.

"Take care of her, son." he says before leaving. I slowly open the door and walk in. Tatiana is on her side and tears are going down her face.

"I was pregnant." she whispers tearfully. I sigh and sit down next to her. "I was going to have a child. I had a baby inside of me..." her voice trails off.

"I loved him so much, Paul." she says.

"I know." I whisper.

"I gave him my virginity..." she says. I feel shock go through my body. I can't even speak. She waited for the right guy, and he treats her like this? I kind of knew her virginity was important to her, but I never knew if she lost it or not...I feel a pang of jealousy.

"He found out, about my past, somewhat.... and..." her voice quavers. "He fired me." she says. I look at her stunned.

"He thought I was a slut, he thought I was some wild child..." she closes her eyes and more tears go down her face.

"Rachel and Jack won." she whispers. I look down feeling guilt. I need to tell her.

"Tatiana, I need to tell you something." I whisper. She looks up at me......

Sheryl's POV

I sit in my hotel room and stare at the TV, with Greg and Ricky. Its been all over the news about Tatiana and Michael, and a bit of Paul. It keeps showing Tatiana being trapped by everyone in the airport. She looks so....pale and its heartbreaking. Tatiana looks like a different person, like all the life was sucked out of her.

"This is bad." I mutter.

"It's sick." Greg spats. "I can kick Michael's skinny ass." he says.

"No, No change that to Rachel. If it wasn't for her Michael wouldn't be brainwashed." Ricky mumbles. "He knew that girl loved him, how could he do this?"

"Because he's scared." Greg says eating some chips. "Scared to trust anyone, maybe love someone, who truly loved him back."

"He should be scared of Rachel's ass." I mutter. I can't believe Rachel is really going to be singing in Tatiana's place. I was so shocked last night when Tatiana didn't come out for the rest of the performances, and furious when Michael told us she as fired. He has been acting like a complete idiot. Its like he changed history all of the sudden. He laughs and smiles like nothing ever happened while Tatiana is......

"Should we call her?" Ricky asks. I give a slow nod, as I pick up the phone and dial her number. We all sit and wait for her to pickup but she never answered.

"Wow.." Greg mutters. I sigh and hang up the phone.

Michael's POV

"Michael how could you possibly do this?" my mother says. Mother, and Janet and I are in my hotel room, trying to talk "common sense" into me.

"She isn't who you think she is mother." I say. Janet stares me down and gets up, she gets close in my face.

"No Michael, she isn't who YOU think she is. I've always agreed with everything you have ever said...but this is wrong." she hisses.

"You don't get it Janet." I say getting up.

"Oh, I get it. I just don't get you. Tatiana would never do anything to hurt you, Michael...ever."

"Well she did, and we are done. This isn't any of your business, when you don't even have a love life." I snap. She looks at me shocked, and grabs her bag.

"I'll meet you in the lobby, mother." she says tears clouding her eyes. Janet just went through a breakup, and she was sensitive about it....

"Janet.." mother says but Janet walks out slamming the door shut. My mother looks at the door, and turns around slowly.

"Michael, what has gotten into you?" she asks softly. I sit on my bed with my head in my hands. "What happened to my sweet baby boy? Who are you?" she asks in her soft voice.

"Mother..." she cuts me off.

"You and I both know Tatiana loves you Michael. How could you humiliate that girl? That sweet, beautiful girl who loves you for you. Who doesn't care who you are, and is everything you ever wanted...maybe more."

"I thought she was everything I wanted and more...I was wrong, and found out, okay?" I say.

"Michael, 28 years ago I gave birth to you....I know you more than I know myself. You can't tell me, you dont love that girl."  she says.

"I dont." I say.

"Someday your going to realize, Michael....that you made the wrong choice." she whispers before leaving.

Well I know I didn't...I'm over her, and to prove it...I pick up the phone.

"Rachel? Its Michael..." I say. "Would you like to go to the Grammy's with me next month?"

-------------------------------------------------

Wow....

How will Tatiana react to hearing the truth about Paul?

What has happened to sweet Michael? I guess being hurt, changes a person...

Stay tuned! Vote /Comment!

xoxoxo
moonwalkergal