Chapter 23 - Permissions, and Relationships

Michael's POV

"So, Michael. What's going on with you and my daughter?" he asks crossing his arms. I blush, and look down. I clear my throat and look him in the eye.

"Sir, that's the reason why I wanted to come here." I pause as he waits for me to continue. I take a nervous breath.

"I would like your permission to date your daughter. I enjoy her company very much, and I do have feelings for her. She is so beautiful, inside and out; and I am so honored to have someone like her in my life. I felt like I needed to come here today, to ask for your permission, sir." I say my voice drying up at the end.

I am so nervous....what if he says no? I made love to her.....and she doesn't know this; but the night her and I had sex, when she thought I feel asleep, I heard her say that she loved me. That had to be the most beautiful thing I've ever heard. I can honestly say....I don't know if I love her just yet, because it can be difficult for me to trust. I really do want to love her though. More than anything in the world. I look at Daniel, and study his facial expression which is unreadable.

"Does Tatiana know you are asking me this?" he asks his face serious. I shake my head no.

"No sir, she doesn't." I say. He nods his head and smiles.

"You have my permission." he says with a huge smile. I feel my face light up.

"Thank you, Daniel. I promise I'll be good to her." I say meaning it. I feel like flying right now. I'm so happy. Happier than I've been for a very long time.

Tatiana's POV

After spending practically the whole day with my family, we left and went back to the hotel. I felt so happy and giddy......almost in a haze. I was just drunk on being even more happy. I walk in Michael's hotel room, which is kept extremely neat.

"Michael, thank you so much, for saying we should come here! I'm so happy!" I say giggling. He laughs and watches me spin around. He suddenly clears his throat and looks at me.

"Tatiana, I want to ask you something." he says. I stop spinning, and look at him.

"Of course, Michael...what is it?" I ask. He scratches his head and nervously gets on one knee. Oh shit...

"Tatiana, I really, really want to be with you. Will you do me the honor of being my official girlfriend?" he asks. My whole face lights up and I hug him. He picks me up, and presses his lips against mine. I giggle against his lips, and pull away.

"Why don't you show me how much you want me?" I ask biting my lip. He bites his lip, and immediately throws me over his shoulder, running in the bedroom with him laughing and me squealing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update tonight or tomorrow hopefully! Please vote or comment! Thanks for reading!

xoxoxoxo,

moonwalkergal