Chapter 21 - Preying for you

Michael's POV

I wake up, and the sun gleaming on my face. I squint and blink a couple of times letting my eyes adjust. I slowly roll over and see Tatiana sleeping on her stomach, with her curly hair in ribbons everywhere. The white sheets cling to her waist, and she gives a small sigh. I move closer to her and give her small kisses on her back. She smiles, and her eyes open.

"Morning." I whisper to her. She looks at me and gives a sleepy smile.

"Goodmorning." she says biting her lip. I giggle and kiss her forehead. Her lips are slightly swollen from last night, but they look sexy still.

Tatiana wasn't exactly the first girl I had sex with; but honestly she was the best I ever had. I never felt like that making love to anyone ever. I wonder if she feels the same way.

(A/N well your the only she's ever had soo.....)

We lay there staring at eachother. I close my eyes and enjoy the moment. I start to drift back to sleep, and I feel Tatiana move.

"Michael?" she whispers. I open my eyes and take her hand.

"Hmm?" I ask. She starts to get up holding the sheets to her body.

"We have to get ready." she says biting her lip. Right, I'm meeting her family today. I groan pulling the covers over my head. She giggles.

"Michael, come on!" she says giggling.

"Five more minutes?" I ask still under the sheets.

"Fat chance! Michael! You have to get up!!" she says getting out of bed. I peek out from under the sheets and look at her. She giggles and quickly covers herself with her hands.

"No peeking!" she says. I slap my hands over her eyes.

"In all fairness, you didn't care last night." I giggle, biting my lip.She giggles and I can practically see her blushing.

"Whatever, Michael." she says with a giggle. I wait a couple of seconds.

"Done?" I ask. I hear her move around.

"Yep." she says. I open my eyes. She's wearing a sweatshirt and shorts.

"So may I change now in private?" I ask giggling. She rolls her eyes.

"You sure didn't care last night." she says mimicking me. I laugh as she walks out giggling. 

I start to get changed.

Tatiana's POV

I sit on the couch and turn on the news. Suddenly there is a knock on the door. I give a sigh and get up. As I open the door, no one is there. Weird. I look down and see a brochure of some sort on the floor. I pick it up, and go back inside. As I go in the kitchen and sit at the counter I look in the brochure. I feel my face go pale and all the blood drain from my body.

The brochure is from when I went to the ABS (American Ballet School). And there right in the front of the brochure was a smiling, happy me......with Jack Gordon. I start to feel my hands shake from fear, but mostly anger. This couldn't be a coincidence right? I'm so shocked by the brochure, I didn't even hear Michael come in the kitchen.

"Tati?" his soft voice says. I look up, and quickly hide the brochure. He gives me a concerned look.

"Are you okay?" he asks. I give him a fake smile and nod.

"I'm just nervous to see my parents again." I say. He giggles and bites his lip looking at the ground.

"You think they would like me?" he asks shyly. I smile a real smile.

"Yes, they absolutley will." I tell him. "Be on your best behavior!"

He rolls his eyes. "I'll try." he smirks. He gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm going back to my room, and get a shower and changed. I'll be back soon!" He says kissing my neck, from behind. I giggle, from just being giddy. He runs to the door, giving me a wink and he leaves.

Michael's POV

I knock on Tatiana's door, and she opens it. She is wearing a long light blue dress, with the skirt made of lace. It looks beautiful against he tan skin. Her hair is partly pulled back, while the rest is flowing in loose waves past her shoulders.

"Wow." I murmur.

"What?" she asks as she looks at me with her  hazel Bambi eyes.

"Nothing. Its just you look so beautiful." I say blushing. She blushes

We head toward the elevator, with the guards around us.

We finally get to our floor and we head toward the hotel's kitchen, to avoid the crowd that is outside of the hotel. As we walk through the kitchen, I grab Tatiana's hand and squeeze it. She gently squeezes back. We walk to the car and slide inside.

"Don't worry, they will love you." she says reassuringly. "And I told them a special friend was coming with me. They just don't know who."

I give her a little smile and squeeze her hand.

Tatiana's POV

Michael and I are in the car, on our way to meet my parents. I'm nervous my hands are sweating, my heart is racing. We are in the Bronx, where I lived. I glance at Michael as he gives a nervous sigh. I take his hand, and squeeze it. We suddenly pull in a driveway. I look  at the familiar simple gray house, with red pansy flowers around the house. 

"Here we are ." I say with a nervous smile. He gives me a shy smile. He quickly puts on a medical surgeons mask, so he wont be noticed. We get out of the car and he puts his arm around my waist. As we walk up the porch the door swings open. It's my little sister Winnie.

----------------------------------------

oh the suspense continues! So today's my birthday!  please vote/comment (: <3

xoxo,
moonwalkergal *;