Chapter 122 - His Muse

*Warning: Sexual content is in this chapter.* 

Tatiana's POV

"Tat...are we going to discuss this or do you want to keep ignoring me?" Michael asks as he following me backstage after rehearsal.

Four days have passed since the shooting, and since then I've been avoiding Michael at all costs.  He would call the hotel room I shared with Sheryl and I would make her answer giving him some sort of excuse on why I couldn't meet him.

It wasn't because I didn't want to meet him or didn't love him...it was because-- us being around together on tour was like a trigger for bad luck to happen. 

"Tat..." he grabs my arm. "Please talk to me..."

"About what?" I cross my arms looking down at my feet as he runs a hand through his damp, sweaty curls.

"What's going on?" he whispers. "I've been calling and trying to see you...but Sheryl keeps saying you're busy."

"You know I have a life outside of you." I blurt out. I sigh instantly regretting my words as I close my eyes. "I just think we should keep this at a professional level until tour is over, okay?" I whisper.

"Is this because of what happened?" he asks staring at me. I stay silent looking away from his stare as he scoffs.

"Are you freaking serious?"

"I'm not doing this with you here." I say walking away as he follows after me quickly. 

"No we are doing this right now." he hisses grabbing my arm as he pulls me into a room slamming the door behind us. 

He turns on the light revealing us in a tight closet as we stare in each others eyes. 

"Tatiana, you need to realize this has absolutely nothing to do with you. This happens all the time on tour--" 

I raise an eyebrow as he shrugs.

"What? It happened to Jermaine. Some girl I guess he messed around with during tour found out about his girlfriend--and I guess she tried to make a pinata out of him..."

"Then it's validated if he was messing around." I roll my eyes. "And you're not doing that..."

He stays silent as I look back at him. "I said you're not doing that...right?"

He continues to stay silent as I feel my heart drop before angrily marching away. He laughs pulling me into his arms. "Oh baby, I'm kidding...no one compares to you." he chuckles kissing my forehead. "But honest Tat...it's nothing, alright? Remember that woman who said her and I were having a baby?"

A few weeks ago a woman, who was obviously mentally ill, claimed she was the inspiration of Billie Jean and was having Michael's child. Which was just one of the crazy situations that happen when your Michael Jackson....

"Crazy things happen." he says softly pressing his forehead against mine. "Please--I'm okay..."

"Yeah..." I mutter. "I guess your right. It still worries me..." I mumble looking down as he gently wraps his hands on my waist. "I just don't want to lose you--"

"I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. Especially without you, Tatiana." he says kissing my forehead. "And I had to suffer 96 hours and 45 minutes without you..." he mumbles gently brushing his lips down to my neck. 

I blush shivering slightly at his touch. "I'm sure it wasn't that bad..." 

"Oh it was." he says lowly. "Every night I wished you were right next to so I could hold you..." he mumbles pressing his lips against me neck pecking it softly. "And touch you..." he breathes kissing my jaw trailing down my neck, making me moan.