Chapter 128 -

Tatiana's POV

I sleepily open my eyes peering over at Michael. His back was turned towards me as he sits on the edge of the bed, singing softly. It still must be night or early morning since the sun hasn't made an appearance yet.

I slowly sit up as he continues singing quietly as I come up behind him wrapping my arms around him, resting my chin on his shoulder. He stops mid lyric, as he gently moves his hand over my arm looking down for a moment.

"How long have you been awake?" he asks softly. "I didn't mean to wake you..."

"Not long..." I whisper back. "And you didn't."

He smiles slightly as he gently gives my arm as squeeze turning his head as he stares at me. His eyes were clouded with something I couldn't put a finger on. Almost as if it was distress, and sadness. I bring my hand to his cheek as he relaxes in his position slightly; I gently rub my finger against his soft skin staring at him.

"What is it?" I ask softly as he closes his eyes, furrowing his eyebrows. He lets out a shaky breath before his voice whispers out hoarsely;

"Tat, I really need to tell you something. I-I don't know how to because I can't....."

'Michael, you know you can tell me anything." I gently intertwine our fingers as he stares at me.

"I-it's just...." he stares at me. "That..."

"Yes?"

'I love you. I just don't know how I can tell you how much you mean to me." he says as I begin to smile. He leans in slowly pressing his lips against mine, before pressing his forehead against mine slowly.

"I don't think that's all..." I say as he chuckles weakly.

"I'm just tired." he whispers lightly looking up at me. The look of exhaustion was coated in his eyes, among with something else I couldn't put my finger on.

"You must be. It's barely morning..." I kiss his forehead. "Let's go back to sleep."

He slowly pulls the covers back as he moves close to me, moving in my arms as I run my fingers through his curls. We stay like this for awhile as I listen to his breathing.

"Let's not leave this place." he says quietly. "Let's stay here forever."

"In the hotel?" I giggle lightly. "I mean we've been in better...."

"No..." he smiles slightly before it fades away. "I mean each others arms. That's our place...where no one can come." he says softly as I look down at him. "We always seem to go somewhere no one else can go, when I'm with you. I don't want to leave that place in your heart."

I can't help but let his words strike me. Not of what he said but how he is saying them; like he's afraid--

"Michael..."

"Please just don't stop loving me." he looks up at me in the darkness.

"Michael, what is it? Why are you talking like that?"

"I-I'm just afraid." he says. "Someday you won't love me, and I'll lose you. I can't lose you--" I wrap my arms around him tighter. "I loved you at our worst. I'll love you through our worst and our best okay?"

He slowly looks up at me staring in my eyes before slowly leaning in pressing his lips against mine. Even though it was slow, it was almost urgent--as if he needed confirmation on my words.

Our lips move in a slow dance as he slowly lays me back on the bed, his hands on on both sides of my head.

"I don't know how I'd live without you." he whispers before kissing me deeply. 

Michael's POV

"Again. We are going to do this until it's right. You all should have this down by now. We've rehearsed and performed this enough." I call from the seats as everyone groans.

"The sooner you start, the sooner we'll be done. Again." I call out as the get back into formation.

"Tatiana wasn't lying when she said you were a jerk during rehearsals." Winnie mutters as I look over at her raising an eyebrow.

"A jerk huh?" I smirk. "That's the nicest thing she's ever said about me during rehearsals."

Winnie giggles as Clifton watches the dancers in awe. "I wish I could dance on tour---well dance like them..." 

"You can. Even better...." Winnie says leaning foreword her arms propped on the seat in front of her. 

"That's a lie." 

"Prove it." she smirks as he shakes his head. 

"Come on..." I chuckle. "I wanna see..." 

"And since Michael wants to see you have to do it." she giggles as Clifton shoots her a look. He looks over at me and sighs getting up as he dances to the same choreography as the dancers onstage, adding his own steps with it. 

I sit back, studying his movements as I raise my eyebrows surprised. For his age he was a phenomenal dancer--he was on the level of some of the professional dancers onstage...maybe even better. 

"Wow.....Clif that was amazing. Do you know how talented you are?" 

Winnie giggles as he looks down shyly, pushing his glasses up his nose. 

"I'm serious. You are-- as a matter of fact..." 

"Michael!" 

I look up seeing Karen walking towards me. "Hey Karen..."

"Michael, I was--" her eyes travel to Winnie and Clifton. "And who is this?"

Winnie's POV

I look up staring at the woman speaking to Michael. I swear I've seen her somewhere---

"And who is this?" she smiles sweetly. Her eyes land on me as my heart drops.

She was with Rachel when they tried to get that security tape in Tatiana's house!

My heart sinks and I feel Clifton's body stiffen against mine, as he realizes who she is.

 "This is Winnie, Tatiana's sister....and this is Clifton, her friend." he says giving her a tight smile as I feel Clifton shaking.

"Hi, I'm Karen." She smiles. "I'm Michael's makeup artist...." she waves at us.

"Nice to meet you." Clifton says hoarsely as no words are able to form out of my mouth.

Did she even recognize us? Or was this a really good act?

"Hey, Mike!" Frank yells. "I need you over here for a second."

Michael sighs getting up. "Karen can you keep a quick eye on them? I'll be right back."

"Sure thing." she smiles sweetly as Michael hops up onstage.

Clifton and I swallow hard as our eyes meet Karen's.

I know my parents would kill me for saying it but....

Shit.

_______________________________________

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't updated in awhile! I've had writers block. But I would like to thank everyone for your comments and votes! Like lately my phone has been going crazy with new readers voting and commenting on this story!!

Keep being amazing!

Vote/Comment

Xoxo,
moonwalkergal