Chronicles - 5) Trial

Start from the beginning

Commoner1: "But I have heard that he was the one who killed all the nobles."

Commoner3: "Isn't it a good thing?"

"Fanny, we should leave. We are just wasting our time here."
Percival whispered in my ear.

Alucard's PoV

Ah, where am I?
There is still so much pain, shouldn't have used it. My half body, it's of a demon now.
I am chained, in a prison.
Looks like this demon transformation confirmed the suspicion of me being the cause of hell gate tragedy.

"Excuse me, where am I?"
I asked to the officer who was close to my jail cell.

"Shut up." He said with a cold voice.

*coughs*
Damn, my throat is dry.

"Some water please." I asked. At least he can do that.

"Hey"

Oh there was another officer.

"Remember your place, you monster"

"....."
Monster huh?
Of course, he isn't wrong.

But am I so terrifying that they had to shackle me like this?
Well, I guess it makes sense.....I don't even understand myself.

Maybe I should be just happy they didn't kill me. Come to think of it, what happened about the mission? The mission was to help the eleves and then rescue Leonins.

But that Alice, I knew she will come, but she came too quick. Looks like all the Leonins are dead. All of their magic must be sucked out of them the break the seal on her. Miya would have told Harith that by now, and he should have done all the crying by now.

Wait how many days have I been unconscious? What did I do when I was unconscious? Don't tell me....I am going to be executed?

Suddenly I heard sounds of footsteps. Two people are coming. Since I am awake now, it must be the time to kill me. Oh God, at least let a pretty girl kill me.

The two figures come in front of my jail cell. Oh familiar faces. Good grief.

Fanny: "Tch, you are thinking 'good grief', aren't you?"

"What do you want?"

Percival: "Still not letting go of that ego of yours?"

Fanny: "What's with you're half body? You're looking more disgusting now."

She is worried about me? Wait, Tigreal did said once to me that Fanny has a crush on me. Let's try.

"My body? You interested?"

Fanny: "Ew, are you trying to flirt on me?"

*sigh* My bad.

Percival: "Both of you stop. You both need to be on equal terms. Say sorry to one another on the count of 3.
3.......2......1......say"

Fanny: "....."
Me: "...."

Percival: "And now I am disappointed in myself."

Even at the age of 25, he is still immature. Well his skills outweighs his stupidity.

Fanny: "Let's get back to the topic. Will you join the chivalric order?"

As I guessed. If I joined the chivalric order, the demon hunter clan will be disbanded. Well there is no other option, is there?

"Yes"

Fanny: "Well said."

Harith's PoV

Miya: "Don't be sad Harith, it's not your fault."