24 ~ A Run

Paradise

"Wow, what happened out there?" Conner asked.

"It was...." I started to say but Tyler cut me off.

"The guy was being a dumbass. So I only had one choice but to beat his ass," Tyler said which made me laugh.

I know I shouldn't be laughing, but I couldn't help it. It was Sam's fault and he deserved it. It's just Tyler didn't need to do anything I was handling it perfectly fine.

"Well one lesson I learned today is not to mess with Tyler Green," Conner said laughing.

"You got that right," Tyler said then turned to look at me.

I quickly turn away. I knew he was looking at the bruise on my face. I was perfectly fine compared to him. He looked like shit no offence.

"Tyler!" someone screamed in the distance.

We all turn to see three people running towards us. Lindsey, Briana, and Ryan.

"OMG! What happened to your face?" Briana gasped at Tyler.

"Fuckface happened," Tyler said.

"Fuckface?" Conner asked.

"That's Tyler's nickname for Sam," I said smiling which made Conner smile back.

"Ha, you look like shit," Lindsey laughed.

"Not funny," Tyler said smiling.

"Why did you beat Sam in the first place?" Ryan asked Tyler.

"The question is how'd you know about the fight?" Tyler asked.

I was wondering the same thing.

"Someone recorded it and sent it to us by text," Briana said.

"People these days," I sighed.

"We also saw Abigail get punched in the face," Lindsey added laughing.

"Ok, that isn't funny," I said frowning at my best friend.

"Sorry," she said smiling.

"Well Abigail and I need to get cleaned up so..." Tyler said breaking the silence.

"Ya, well see you guys later," Ryan said and we were off.

Conner left for home and Tyler and I changed and said our goodbyes. I was extremely tired and needed rest, so I stayed in the rest of the day.

*27th Day of Summer*

I wake up with no message from Tyler. He always texts me in the morning about jogging with him. Maybe he slept in today. Oh, Tyler. So, instead of him texting first, I do.

Hey, get up lazy ass! Meet you at the beach?
~ Abby

I take a long ass shower and get dressed in my running clothes. I pick up my phone to nothing. He still hasn't answered. Man, I'm such a fool! I shouldn't be worrying about him. Ugh, I'm acting like an obsessed fan girl. I then grab my shoes and head downstairs.

"Hey, Abigail!" someone screamed behind me. I turn around to see a familiar face, my Dad.

To be honest I kinda wished it was Tyler but, my dads ok too I guess.

"Dad?" I questioned him.

"Well Good Morning to you too sweetie," he said sarcastically.

"Sorry, what do you need?" I asked him.

He was wearing short shorts. Like really short. It shouldn't even be allowed for men to wear. He was also wearing an extremely tight shirt.

"I was wondering if I could jog with you today," he said smiling with all his teeth.

"Umm... ya I guess," I said shrugging. I mean it was better than jogging alone.

I was ahead of my Dad the entire time which, didn't surprise me. I mean he hates running!

"Dad you know you can stop and walk back to Aunt Jenny's house right?" I screamed back to him.

"No honey, it's totally fine I'm actually starting to catch up with you know," he screamed back.

After running a couple of blocks I see a familiar face ahead.

"Hey! Conner!" I screamed while jogging to him.

"Oh, hey Abigail!" he said back.

"What you doing up so early?" I asked him.

"Actually, I was going to look for you," he said scratching the back of his neck.
My Dad finally caught up and started to listen to our conversation.

"Oh, well you found me," I said smiling and blushing, well I think. He was blushing too so, I guess I was too.

I turn to look at my Dad who was eyeing Conner.

"Dad, um this is Conner," I said. "Conner this is my Dad," I then said.

"Call me Kyle," my Father said shaking Conner's hand.

"Well good morning Kyle," Conner said in response.

"Well, see you later son," my Father said and started jogging ahead of me.

"Umm, that's awkward. I guess I'll see you later," I smiled to Conner.

"Wait Abigail, I got you something," he said reaching into his pocket.

"Do you mind giving it to me later?" I asked him.

"Ya, I mean I guess," he said again scratching the back of his neck.

"Thank you," I screamed and ran after my Dad.

* Thank You All For 1.3k Reads❤ Don't Forget To Vote And If You Want Comment *