32 ~ Breaking

Paradise

So, John thought we should have our revenge during the Summer Ball. I agreed. Unfortunatley, Ryan didn't want to be part of the plan because John was part of it. Briana said she didn't know. So, right now it's only me and John. Well, Lindsey said maybe so...

We've be jogging together a lot lately. It is currently 9:00am. Today was Aunt Jenny's birthday. We were planning to have a special
home-made dinner tonight.

I then began stretching. As soon as I started stretching my door flew open. "Abigail, get up!" John said. I quickly covered my face with my blanket. I tried to pretend I was still alsleep. After a few seconds, the blanket was thrown across the room. I groaned and ignored John, but he quickly scooped me up in his arms.

"John! Put me down!" I screamed and giggled at the same time.

"Can you two just shut up?" Lindsey said next to the doorway. Her hair was all over her face. We had obviously woken her up. I swear she is such a light sleeper.

"You look like shit!" I laughed. I then realized I was still in John's arms and for some reason it felt nice.

"Look who's talking! You look worst than me!" Linsey snapped, I then started laughing, Lindsey later joining along with me. John slowly put me down as if I were a fragile piece of glass. "Eww, you two are gross. You know that?" Lindsey said rolling her eyes.

"You should go jogging-"

"Bye!" she said and left. I glanced at John who was laughing.

"Dont forget about the dinner tonight," i screamed. I then smiled at John and then headed to the bathroom to get ready.

~*~

After about 45 minutes of jogging we decided to take a break at the beach. John had bought me an ice cream and himself one.

"What flavor?" he asked. I looked around at the choices. Man, there were so many.

"I'll just have to go with the classic, vanilla," I said. He nodded and bought himself the exact same thing. I take my ice cream from the cashier and turn around to face the ocean. The first thing I saw was Tyler. He was dressed in his regular running clothes. He seemed to be talking to someone. I squinted my eyes to realize that it was Selene.

"Nice eyes," John laughed next to me. I turned to face him, I then slapped his arm.

"Shut up," I said. "Look, it's them."

"And of course, Selene's looking at us." he said. I turned back to them and he was right. Except the part that both of them were looking at us. Then out of nowhere Selene grabbed hold on Tyler's face and kissed him. I immediately felt my jaw drop in shock. Tyler kissed back and they began making out right in front of us.

"What the fuck!" I screamed and accidentally threw my ice cream in the air. It then landed on some old mans head. He gave me a glare and flipped me off. "Sorry, I didn't mean too." I apologized.

"Abigail, I hope you know they are still making out," John said getting my attention back to what was happening.

"I can't breathe," I said and put my hand on top of my heart. What was happening? And for some reason I couldn't move. I just stood there, looking at them. I wanted to cry, but I didn't dare.

"Abigail. Abigail. Damn It, Abigail. Look at me," John cursed. He then grabbed my face to face him. He quickly pressed his lips against mine. As soon our lips touched he pulled me closer to him. His lips were gentle on mine. And for some reason I didn't pull away. Why? But it soon ended. He had pulled away because someone had pushed him away from me. I opened my eyes to see Tyler. He began punching John. John then kicked him and Tyler groaned in return.