21 ~ Forgive and Forget?

Paradise

Restaurant

"Abigail?" he asked in shock when he saw me. "I didn't know you were the new employee," he said scratching the back of his neck.

"Don't talk to me," I said as I headed to the door. He ran towards me and grabbed my arm.

"I'm sorry Abigail. I really am. I don't know what got into me that night," he said. "I was drunk and..." he said but I cutted him off.

"John I don't need your explanation. I'll just go find another job," I said pulling away from his grip. The thought of working with John felt weird and awkward after what he had done to mr at Tyler's party. I was angry even mad at him. I didn't want to see him ever again.

"No, Abigail. I promise I won't do something stupid like that ever again," he cried. Why did he want me to stay? Plus I would only be working here for like a month then I would leave and go back to Utah.

"I don't trust you," I muttered.

"Well, at least forgive me. Please?" he asked and I nodded. I mean it's not like I trust him. I'm just going to do what my Mom told me. Forgive, move on and then you'll forget.

I getting people's order and bringing the food to them, for I am the waitress. For like the 100th time I came inside the kitchen John said something.

"Are you and Tyler a thing?" he stuttered.

"What are you talking about?" I replied handing him the orders. He was the chef, surprisingly. Who would ever imagine him ever cooking.

"I don't know," he said then paused.

"If you're asking if we're a thing, we're not and never will be," I said heading out the door. Since today was my first day I only worked for 4 hours. When I left I said bye to David and walked back home to the yellow house.

*At The House*

I quickly ran upstairs wanting to take a shower. I opened my door to see Tyler laying on my bed.

"Finally you're back!" he screamed.

"I thought you left already," I groaned.

"Oh come on, I know I should have told you. But it didn't seem like the right time to," he said looking away from me.

"So when did you think was the right time to tell Huh? When I already found out?" I screamed. I couldn't help it. How could he keep this away from me?

"You know I would never want to hurt you, Abigail," he whispered as he turned to face me. I came up to him and sat next to him.

"I know," I said frowning. "I probably would have done the same thing."

"So do you forgive me?" he asked.

"No," I said in response. "And I need to take a shower," I said while getting up to my feet again.

"Can you at least think about it?" he whinned and I nodded. I then headed to the bathroom so I could take a nice warm shower. While taking a shower he knocks on my door.

"What?" I screamed while adding more conditioner on my hair.

"Just wanted to make sure you weren't dead," he said giggling. Then he knocks again a few minutes later. "You're taking forever don't make me open the door," he yelled.

"You can't even if you wanted to," I sang and I jinxed it. He had opened the door some freaking way. I started screaming hiding my naked and wet body around the curtain. "Oh My Gosh!! Get Out!" I screamed constantly but he just kept laughing ignoring me.

He stopped after what seemed forever and handed me a towel. I wrapped it around my body and stepped out of the bath tub. I look up to seem him. His eyes were as wide as oranges. I couldn't help myself but laugh. "What? Never seen a girl with just a towel on?" I asked.

"Here's the thing that might shock you," he said biting on his lip.

"What?" I asked widening my eyes.

"I'm a virgin," he muttered.

"No freaking way! You're kidding!" I screamed and laughed.

"It's not funny. I'm pretty sure you're a virgin too," he teased poking me on my side which almost makes me drop my towel.

"Actually I'm not," I lied. I'm actually really scared. Sam suggested to try doing it but I rejected. I wanted to wait.

I didn't want to rush anything.

"That's a lie," he pouted. "If anything I'd lose my virginity before you," he grinned.

"Hey," I screamed pushing him out of the way.

I quickly walked to my closet so I could change. I grabbed some shorts and an undershirt and bra. Yes, I sleep with a bra. While I walked back into the bathroom I watched Tyler hop on my bed and watching me. I got inside the bathroom then winked at him and shutted the door. When l got done I opened the door and hopped on my bed to lay down next to him.

"Do you forgive now?" he asked. He seemed serious this time. His chocolate eyes were a darker brown than usual. His dimples weren't as deep as usual either.

"Tyler, it's not going to be..." I was trying to say but he stopped me from going on.

"Yes, I know it's not going to be easy," he said taking my hand in his. His touch made me feel safe, even wanted. "Life is never easy."

"Sam has always been there for me, well I thought he was. After what happened I realized not everything stays. Some things aren't meant to be," I sighed and closed my eyes.

"Abigail," I whispered.

"Yes?" I replied.

"I love you," he whispered.

*Hey guys! Thank you so much for all the votes and reads! I also wanted to say sorry for not posting for a while. I've been extremely busy with school and life. It's great to be back!*