18 ~ Family

Paradise

I wake up to a knock on my door. "Open!" I screamed and it opened.

"Hey! So, Me and Briana thought it would be nice if we jog with you today," Lindsey said.

"Ok? When did you guys ever like jogging but whatever let me get dressed," I say covering my face with my blanket. Last night, Tyler said he loved me. He loved me. Sam on the other hand is missing. Where could he possibly go?

I got dressed in my regular clothes and head downstairs.

"Morning Abby!" Briana said greeting me.

"Morning," I replied. "Why exactly are you two jogging with me?" I ask them.

"Well..." Lindsey started to say and I raised my eyebrows at her.

"We wanted to talk about last night," Briana blurted out.

"I don't want to talk about it," I said walking towards the door. I'd rather jog by myself than tell them everything.

"Abigail, come on. We want to help you," Lindsey said rushing after me.

"I don't need your help," I screamed as I open the door, but something was blocking my way. I look up to see two familiar faces.

"Mom? Dad?" I cried and hugged them. I couldn't help but cry. I didn't care who was seeing me cry. I mean I was in pain from everything that was happening.

"Abigail why are you screaming?" my Mom asked obviously worried.

"And why are you crying?" My Dad asked brushing my hair with his fingers.

"It's not important," I said. They let go and look at the two teenage girls behind me.

"Lindsey?" my Mom asked.

"Hey, Mrs. Parker," Lindsey said waving. My Mom walked towards her and hugged her. She turned to look at the other girl.

"Briana?" My Mom said. She quickly ran towards her and hugged her. Briana obviously didn't remember my Mom. It's been 13 years.

"Why are you guys screaming?" a feminine voice said above the stairs. I look up to see Aunt Jenny. "Julie?" she said her voice cracking. She started running downstairs.

"Jenny!" my Mom cried. They hugged and stayed like that for a while. They were both crying obviously.

"They act like teenagers," My Dad laughed and I hug him.

"I missed you Dad," I said letting a tear drop down my cheek.

They were here. They were finally here. This was going to be the best birthday ever and I'm not going to let Tyler or Sam ruin it.

*In Briana's Room*

"Wow, I thought I would never see your Mom ever again," Briana said while folding her clothes. Briana's room was pink with white poka-dots. Her room only had those 2 colors, her bed, couch, and tv. She also had a balcony like mine. Her room and my room are the only rooms with balconies.

"Well you thought wrong," Lindsey said smiling. "I've never seen your Mom cry like that."

"Me either," I whispered. I was happy they were together again. I would be able to see the Thompson family more.

"So where did Sam go?" Lindsey said popping a chip in her mouth.

"I don't know. He just disappeared," I said holding my tears back.

"Well if you want, Me and Briana will look for him. For you," Lindsey said smiling and Briana nodded.

"I'm going to go with you guys. You guys will need a lot of help. This place is big," I said standing up from the chair. Sam was my boyfriend if anything I should be the one looking for him. Alone.