36 ~ Summer Comes To An End

Paradise

He let out a chuckle and I did the same. We stared at each other, but it didn't feel awkward just calming.

We actually did it. I had planned the whole thing two days before the actual party and it was a success. Part of me felt bad, but it's not like we physically hurt her. Keri and John had suggested that we should have done that. Keri wasn't suppose to be part of the plan, but when she found out she begged to be.

"It actually worked," Tyler laughed breaking up the silence. "I wish I knew. Knew what a real bitch she was. I was just too blind to see."

I looked up at him, to find he was already looking back at me. "Is it bad, that I don't feel guilty? Like, I would hate for someone to do this to me," I admitted.

"Abigail," he said while approaching me. He took hold of my hand and looked back at me. "She deserved it."

I couldn't help myself, so I hugged him. He was caught of guard, but he squeezed me me back. I the hairs on the back of my neck stand. We pulled away and stared into each other eyes. I wanted to kiss him, then and there.

"So, we should go back to the party," I smiled and he nodded. I started heading down the stairs, but he pulled be back. He crashed his lips on mine. I felt my heart pounding, he deepened the kiss and I pulled away. "So, what does this mean?"

"It means you're mine," he smiled and kissed me again.

*64th Day of Summer*

I wake up with a smile on my face. Last night was magical, well not just the prank, but Tyler. I still remembered the feeling of his lips on mine. I got the tingles just thinking about it.

I hopped off of bed remembering that Tyler had asked me on a date today, with the rest of the group. I guess we're going to swimming, but not at the beach. He didn't tell me exactly where, but I was looking forward to it.

I get to the bathroom and began brushing my teeth. My phone soon began ringing, so I quickly rinsed my mouth to go answer it. It was a FaceTime call, from my Mom. I answered and waited while we connected.

"Abigail!" my Mom squealed like a teenage girl. "How are you sweetie? Oh my, I've missed you so much!"

I laughed, "Hey Mom, where's Dad?" I was kinda expecting them both.

"He's at work," my Mom answered.

"It's a Sunday... He shouldn't have to be a work. Mom, what's going on?" I asked a little rudely.

My Mom's expression changed. "He's packing," she frowned.

Packing? Why would he be packing?

"Ummm... Mom why is he packing?" I asked.

"We're planning to move there. In Florida, with your Aunt Jenny," she smiled.

"Oh, that's great news!" I smiled. I could tell that wasn't the whole story though. She wasn't telling me something. It can't just be the fact that I'm going to college here, or they would miss being far away from me. It was something else.

"I can't wait to see you," she laughed. I smiled and soon after we were saying out goodbyes.

After, I began picking out a bikini piece to wear. I ended up choosing one with the top pink and bottoms black. Over I put on a white sundress. I let my wavy hair down and applied some water proof mascara.

The door opened and slammed against the wall. I turned around to see Briana, "Good Morning to you too," I giggled.

"I can't choose what to wear!" She squealed. "Ugh, life sucks." I shrugged and she went to take a seat on my bed.